When I was living in Montana, we would do it 3-4 times a month all summer.  One of the very few things I miss about living there.  Luckily, a river to float on isn't too far away from me here, it's more a matter of getting a group together (and finding people who actually have cars).

I have a car and I have trouble of finding people with boats.  We should work something out!

I made a deal to buy a record from a guy on June 28th. He said he had no rep so he would send the record first, then I could pay. Via money order/check or paypal whatever I preferred. Did not hear from him for half a month. Abut 8 days ago he said he was sending it. Then today I got it via UPS. Weirdest VC transaction ever. I wish he would have sent it when I was ready to spend the money, now I have to take money out of a check that I wasn't expecting to take money out of.

I made a deal to buy a record from a guy on June 28th. He said he had no rep so he would send the record first, then I could pay. Via money order/check or paypal whatever I preferred. Did not hear from him for half a month. Abut 8 days ago he said he was sending it. Then today I got it via UPS. Weirdest VC transaction ever. I wish he would have sent it when I was ready to spend the money, now I have to take money out of a check that I wasn't expecting to take money out of.

Booooo.  :angry:

My iPod officially died. 20 days before I leave on my trip. The month that I lose my job. 

brb hiding out in a dark corner for all eternity. 

I can ship you one to borrow for your trip. I've got a 30GB iPod video, an 8GB Nano, or a 1GB Shuffle (lol)

Let me know.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic