I can't apply to any cool jobs in NYC until late November because I don't graduate until December, but that's the plan.

Also, birds are really dumb.

Woohoo! Good luck though. I graduate next month, so the hunt is on. NYC is actually the last place I would ever expect myself to wind up, big cities aren't really my thing. However, a friend will have a room open in September in a decently priced place...so why not!

It just wasn't the past few weeks and I feel like a monster because she wanted to stay together. I should probably mention we were best friends for 7 years before dating.

I broke up with my ex when she still had very strong feelings for me.  At the time, it sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do.  No sense in being together if you know they're not the one.

Today I learned that cannonball jellyfish (yup, cannonball jellyfish) are Georgia's third largest commercial fishery, behind shrimp and crabs. We catch them off the coast, dry them, package them, then they get shipped mostly to China, Japan, and Thailand.

Not gonna lie, I'd eat jellyfish. As long as it's cooked with, like, soy sauce and sesame oil and stuff.

Today I learned that cannonball jellyfish (yup, cannonball jellyfish) are Georgia's third largest commercial fishery, behind shrimp and crabs. We catch them off the coast, dry them, package them, then they get shipped mostly to China, Japan, and Thailand.

Not gonna lie, I'd eat jellyfish. As long as it's cooked with, like, soy sauce and sesame oil and stuff.

I'd try it. When it comes to food, my attitude is, "why not?"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic