Also. Will everyone please go to this eBay auction and make an offer of exactly $12? That pricing is absurd. 

"I had an offer for 3,000 on it a couple years ago but declined as it was too valuable to me and I know once this record is out of my possession I will never find one like it again. Not to mention the record itself is simply amazing. No lowball offers and serious inquires only please. "

What the actual fuck.

"I had an offer for 3,000 on it a couple years ago but declined as it was too valuable to me and I know once this record is out of my possession I will never find one like it again. Not to mention the record itself is simply amazing. No lowball offers and serious inquires only please. "

What the actual fuck.

Hahahaha. What the hell. I can't stop laughing!!

Someone is hardcore fucking with me.

Today I received an email on my personal account from 'thetruthanonymous' with a whole bunch of numbers at the end. The subject line was 'you're dating a rapist' so I'm like whatever this is spam ignore it.

I check my business email and there's the SAME email. So I open it and it's just a link... and it says at the bottom 'reply back for more proof'.

I figure the link is spam too but them I see the names of people I know in the link, so curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on it. Here is the link.

http://official-mens-frights-activist.tumblr.com/post/43942071635/joshua-blakely-from-skidway-lake-michigan-justin

My ex boyfriend is in that nice little Facebook exchange. WHAT could this all possibly mean, that blog post is from last year. Whoever sent me that went to a lot of trouble to do so, and must not know me that well because we've been broken up for years. And what proof could they possibly have??!! It makes me sick to my stomach, I don't want to get pictures of him doing something, at this point I don't even know. I'm assuming that Facebook thing was just a joke between those guys, but who knows.

Wow, it doesn't shock me that that someone would make a comment that stupid on the Facebook.  It does however surprise and infuriate me that the comment had 19 likes.  Shit like that is why I only use facebook to set events and message people as necessary.

This weekend was incredibly draining. I went and visited my grandmother with my pop and my sister. My grandma lost her husband and her daughter this year, and it has been extremely taxing on her well-being. She is losing her memory and it is so difficult to watch. I am just thankful I got to spend some time with her while she still remembered who I am.

Tonight is one of those nights where I feel unusually inspired to write music and be creative, but I have literally zero ways to do that because I don't own anything but a broken drum set and programming software I never learned how to use. It's really disheartening, but it happens so frequently that I'm basically used to it. Maybe one day I'll meet someone who owns a studio and isn't opposed to letting me fuck around on their equipment for real low cheap or something. Alternately, maybe I'll save up enough money to buy a good new set and start a band.

God, I feel like I'm a broke, creatively stifled 16-year-old again. Something's gotta change.

This weekend was incredibly draining. I went and visited my grandmother with my pop and my sister. My grandma lost her husband and her daughter this year, and it has been extremely taxing on her well-being. She is losing her memory and it is so difficult to watch. I am just thankful I got to spend some time with her while she still remembered who I am.

that's good -tess. I remember spending some lucid moments with my grand and I still cherish those times. All the best

Went through the same thing with my grandma, and going through the same with my dad now. It kills me.

I need to start running and all that again. I stopped when my workout buddy went on vacation 2 weeks ago and haven't exercised aside from golf/driving range. This week one of my friends I have a few beers with a couple nights a week is on vacation so I wanna start exercising/take a break from drinking. It's also good that most of my beers are gone too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic