Been there for sure! It's especially bad after you have a good one.

The WORST. 

I'm supposed to be meeting someone that I really really like in a few days too and I mean...it'll probably through but if it doesn't, I'm gonna have to figure out how to deal with this dumb body because I sure don't want to meet people I like when I feel this way!

My to do list this week -

Waste time on VC

Vacation week is lovely

It's been so long since you've wasted time with us in Small Talk! We've missed you!

:(

Oh well, it happens! Not much I can do about it besides knowing that YOU AND I ARE BOTH TOTAL BABES AND ANY BOY WOULD BE LUCKY TO JUST BE IN OUR PRESENCE!!! RIGHT, JOHNNNNN?!

...but I don't know any of you.  I ignore VC for a couple weeks and everyone has even crazier names.

It's just me, lil 'ol loganeatsdirt. 

I knew you, and Madie right away from your avatar pics. 

But then there  is SuperKillerRoboticBeaArthur.

Haha, superkillerroboticbeaarthur! I like it.

He started as DigDeeper and then he turned into The Ghost of Randy Savage and maybe something else. 

Just those two, I have the other account as duuuuuuuuuuuude from when I got banned, but that's it.

I am beat.  I was on my feet all day and now I'm working 8 hours again tomorrow and thursday outside and then I work another 8 hour shift Friday and then I get the weekend off!  All told I'm getting 46 hours this week.  That 6 hours of overtime is gonna be sweeeeeet.

Forage for blueberries, maybe snag some salmon, and then hit up the hammock allllll weekend.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic