Kid got arrested at work today. I don't work front end so I don't know him, but apparently he'd be stealing money from the registers. Management suspected him so they set up the lamest sting operation and I can't believe he fell for it. They set up a dummy register and had someone go up to the kid and say "Hey, can you bring that register to the office?" and then the managers counted and it there's was a bunch of money missing.

Stealing is wrong, but if you're gonna do it don't be an obvious idiot about it.

Frank can bark and howl, guess that's what happens when you mix a bulldog and a beagle. His little howl is so funny, like he's just testing it out and not really sure how it works yet.

Frank can bark and howl, guess that's what happens when you mix a bulldog and a beagle. His little howl is so funny, like he's just testing it out and not really sure how it works yet.

I loved that video you posted of him running. He is adorable! I don't know where you live but will you be getting snow? Dogs are so funny in the snow. They like to stick their noses in it and run around. I will say that ginger has to wear a sweater or she won't go out. She just shakes by the door.

I'm from Michigan and live in Ohio now... So snow will definitely be coming! I'm so excited for it too haha, I love watching him experience stuff for the first time.

He's timid around people though, we're trying our best to socialize him but it's hard to find new strangers for him to meet every day. And we can't take him to puppy Kindergarten yet because he got kennel cough from a pug hacking all over at the vet :(

If you want a laugh, I'd recommend checking out the Friday the 13th thread. The release was delayed 2-3 days and then the /100 variant sold out in like 90 seconds or less. Unlike the revolution, the shitstorm will indeed be televised.

That thread and the mondo thread both crack me up so much!

Posting from and aeroplaaaaane. (Not over the sea, but flying high.)

If you want a laugh, I'd recommend checking out the Friday the 13th thread. The release was delayed 2-3 days and then the /100 variant sold out in like 90 seconds or less. Unlike the revolution, the shitstorm will indeed be televised. 

i'm on my way

oh my godddddddddd how cute! we adopted my grandmother's beagle (he was a rescue) called Joe after she passed and boy could he howl. every damn time we arrived at home he would howl for a good 10 minutes. he was always so happy to see us haha.

my dad nicknamed him Newman because he was, and i quote, "fat, lazy, and annoying."

I read the last 6 pages and I enjoyed it. Kinda sad I missed it but I'm glad I avoided the stress.

There is one dude in there who just drives me insane every single time he posts so I skimmed a lot.

i'm on my way

oh my godddddddddd how cute! we adopted my grandmother's beagle (he was a rescue) called Joe after she passed and boy could he howl. every damn time we arrived at home he would howl for a good 10 minutes. he was always so happy to see us haha.

my dad nicknamed him Newman because he was, and i quote, "fat, lazy, and annoying."

Ahhh. That is an adorable nickname! And yay for beagles! Let's start our own beagle club. Ginger is ready to make some friends. Lol.

i'm on my way

Newman is an awesome name haha! I saw a few English bulldogs named Neumann or Newman some version of it... in rescue groups while I was doing my search for a dog.

That thread was fun for the brief period of time we were discussing the movies.

I posted a lot in there so if I was the annoying one, I apologize.

Oh no it wasn't anyone that is a regular in here. I like everyone here. There is just one dude who is very condescending with everyone and it's bullshit. I need to just block him.

re: friday the 13th

everyone wanted a blood filled record... is that just like the jack white one that was liquid filled and leaked all over the place? why does that sound like a good idea to pay $65 for?

I really hope it works out for everyone who got one but kinda interested in the shitshow if it comes out terrible. Mostly because of all the cry babies on the Facebook page. It's waaaay worse than the thread here.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic