The Appleseed Cast are super dope. Wish I had a tshirt. I have their hard to find albums (besides Low Level Owl) so that's some consolation.

Change that! It's not OOP and this variant is gorgeous in person.

http://bigschoolrecords.limitedrun.com/products/508758-the-appleseed-cast-low-level-owl-1-2-3lp

I saw them in a super small venue in a town I was surprised they stopped in. I was right in front and my ears were ringing for dayyyys. Such a good show.

Can't wait to see them for the first time.  It's a pretty small room and mewithoutYou are playing my favorite album in full.  Gonna go nuts!

I'm going fishing tomorrow for the first time in like 10 years!  And going to another brewery.  Be on the lookout for some cool instagram shots.  Hope the place we go to after the brewery is quite photogenic.

Change that! It's not OOP and this variant is gorgeous in person.

http://bigschoolrecords.limitedrun.com/products/508758-the-appleseed-cast-low-level-owl-1-2-3lp

I excepted that to be gone by now. I remember wanting it when it first got repressed, but had some shit going down (story of my life) and had no disposable income. Shame that I've bought way too many records this month and need to chill for a bit. Hopefully this is still around in a month or so.

I excepted that to be gone by now. I remember wanting it when it first got repressed, but had some shit going down (story of my life) and had no disposable income. Shame that I've bought way too many records this month and need to chill for a bit. Hopefully this is still around in a month or so.

If not I know there is a copy hidden at my favorite record store. I know where it is! I could get it for you if it ever sells out, which I doubt. Also I am seeing them in October so if they have vinyl I will help you out.

For $2 I couldn't say no.

Good choice on the shirt. The Appleseed Cast are awesome. I need more of their records. I'm glad Graveface are repressing them.

Bah. You rule.

Right? I also need all of their records. I have one, which barely touches their discography. My collection is so small. It is so tough to catch up on all of the essentials as a noob.

Gah. it is so so purrrrty. I totally feel you on this. I want this so bad, but I am so broke. It is such a struggle.

Yeah...I probably shouldn't have, but I definitely just ordered that!

This. That was my introduction to them and the first album of theirs I owned on vinyl. That translucent gold...guhhhh!

That was the third or fourth album I bought/heard from them. I had no idea they started with that sound. It was awesome.

If it wasn't for this board I wouldn't have ever listened to them. I found a #'d splatter copy of Two Conversations for cheap on eBay and decided I was going to hunt down their discography on vinyl. Listened to every album on vinyl as each first listen as I bought them. Super fun way to be introduced to a band.

Last night was awful. My glasses got smashed and lost during Rise Against's first song. I couldn't see anything. I pushed my way out of the pit which took forever with Rise Against bros everywhere. While I was pushing my way out, some bro gives me a huge two handed shove and almost knocks me over, I flip him off and tell him to get fucked because in the moment I'm pissed and blind. He pushes me again. I finally get out of the crowd...finally find my friend for a ride home. And now I've been up since 7 because of jet lag...and I have no glasses, and I missed all of Rise Against!!! Woooooo.

omg I would collapse into a panic attack if that happened to me. =\ That dude is a dick for trying to start a fight with you. I'm really sorry you had to experience all that. =\

I just went to the eye dr earlier in the month because i needed to order a spare pair of glasses just incase something were to happen to them. i'm terrified of the idea of being somewhere alone and having my glasses break somehow and not being able to function. i'm so blind.

omg I would collapse into a panic attack if that happened to me. =\ That dude is a dick for trying to start a fight with you. I'm really sorry you had to experience all that. =\

I just went to the eye dr earlier in the month because i needed to order a spare pair of glasses just incase something were to happen to them. i'm terrified of the idea of being somewhere alone and having my glasses break somehow and not being able to function. i'm so blind.

Yeah, my prescription is -5.25, so it could be worse, but it's still pretty fucking bad. The worst is 5 seconds after they fall off your face and you realize there is no hope in finding them. I'm going to get new glasses at 11 today and hopefully I'll have them by Wednesday, cause that's the first day of classes. Also, I'm bummed because I actually really liked these glasses. Oh well, That's life, it could be worse.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic