Morning VC! My few hours drinking with friends turned into more like 9 hours drinking with friends. I feel pretty good luckily.

Today I'm bottling and brewing beer. My younger brother is in town tonight for a long layover, so I'll get some beer and dinner with him later. Busy, but fun day for me!

I also ate 3 sandwiches yesterday!

Morning VC! My few hours drinking with friends turned into more like 9 hours drinking with friends. I feel pretty good luckily.

Today I'm bottling and brewing beer. My younger brother is in town tonight for a long layover, so I'll get some beer and dinner with him later. Busy, but fun day for me!

I also ate 3 sandwiches yesterday!

This is a solid post. Sounds like some great times!

Seems like I can never listen to as many records as I want to during a brew session. Probably good I have to pick my brother up from the airport later, I have a feeling I'd just lay on my couch and drink beer and watch movies all day otherwise.

The only thing different about my holiday weekend is that work is going to be even crazier than usual. At least I get holiday pay and time and a half on Monday.

Holiday pay is the best. I only catch a few hours of it this time sadly.

The only thing different about my holiday weekend is that work is going to be even crazier than usual. At least I get holiday pay and time and a half on Monday.

Same here. My work gets incredibly busy during holidays but the paychecks almost make up for the emotional pain. I really don't like customers. I've never seen so many people angry over potato chips.

I gotta say your tattoo is pretty crazy in my book, but in no way does it compare to some of those.  First off face tattoos should have been the only tattoos on that list.  Seriously Hello Kitty dude and rockabilly douche should not be allowed to roam the streets freely.  Fuck you guy actually made me think of how I want Big Bruise to get "...also fuck you" tattooed on his face.  I'm stuck imagining vagina arm lady explaining to her kids what that tattoo is.

Ah well I shouldn't comment, I'm the dude who has wanted a tattoo for a few years and can never pull the trigger.  I did try and come up with a Frank Turner Photosynthesis inspired tattoo but could never come up with an image.

Rockabilly face tattoo douche is fucking INSANE. Like, honestly 100% should not wander the streets freely. I can't remember his name but he's pretty infamous for being a huge crazy piece of shit.

I have a shitty tattoo, a pretty dope tattoo, and a band tattoo. Really need to get start getting my shit together so I can start my sleeve. Or my leg. Or get another small piece. I don't know what to do first.

I want a tattoo but I can never commit to anything. I'm only 20, so at this age I always just assume that if I try and get something "meaningful", it'll be stupid by the time I'm 30. Therefore, I want a tattoo that I know is stupid, and always will be stupid. Like the skateboarding pizza guy from AGBPOL's LP, or the coffee guy, somewhere small on my leg.

Also, the festival I was at today had the absolute worst crowd ever. My friends and I started just jumping up and down during Cage The Elephants faster songs, and people were getting very upset. I don't listen to the band, but my friends knew every word, and have the right to have some fun, especially at the front if the crowd.

I then took it upon myself to jump on my friends head and attempt a non lame slightly punk crowd surf/crowd crawl, (impossible I know), and once I was up there the lead singer stage dove into the crowd with me. It was actually kind of cool.

This tattoo talk has made me want to start seriously thinking about getting tattoos again.

One of the other fun reasons I've never gotten a tattoo was growing up my mom would always tell us anytime we saw someone with a tattoo that if I ever got a tattoo she'd just kill herself.  (She'd also kill herself if I dated a girl who died her hair or had any more than ear piercings)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic