I know this is probably not the place to air dirty laundry or bitch and moan or complain much in, but goddamn it, sometimes it feels in my years (crazy notion right there) of being a mod and "admin" on these boards, it's just a thankless "job".

I'm being honest an Juan here at the moment. 

;)

Here...a T-Swizzle gif to cheer myself up.

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-cheerleader.gi

Thanks for all you do, Juan.

Juan - You and your T Dizzle fetish are quite entertaining and you do your job well. Thanks for all you do to make VC better!

Also, menstrual blood EW. Yarn!? I need to see this.

And I second that Frank should dress up for Halloween. 

I wish I could have found one of these singles on Record Store Day. They're pretty pricy now. One of my local stores has a copy priced at $50

251511489045.jpg

On an unrelated note, will frank be dressing up for Halloween?

Oh yes! I was already looking at the costumes in the store while jimmy stood behind me shaking his head no. He wants frank to be a 'manly no-clothes' dog... but I'll win this one.

PLAYING CATCH UPPP

I tried so hard to have this sentence make sense thinking you misspelt Chipotle.

I think I have a problem.

We both have a problem. I did the same.

I saw a glitter filled vinyl before. I think the guy said it skips a parts. I can't judge though, I own the rsd liars with the yarn filled vinyl. I couldn't fight that though. I love yarn. I have boxes and boxes and boxes of yarn. I will pay the same amount for a skein of yarn that I'll pay for a record. It's insane. I have no money.

I have the States record that has glitter in it. Sounds fine though.

I am also the owner of the States record with glitter, I dooo have pops and clicks every so often but not enough to annoy me. It's too pretty.

I know this is probably not the place to air dirty laundry or bitch and moan or complain much in, but goddamn it, sometimes it feels in my years (crazy notion right there) of being a mod and "admin" on these boards, it's just a thankless "job".

I'm being honest an Juan here at the moment. 

;)

Here...a T-Swizzle gif to cheer myself up.

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-cheerleader.gi

Juan and Rambo are the bestest. 

Juan, if I had money I would leave a cake on your doorstep while I'm quite literally down the road.

Still think this is funny. Still bummed I haven't run into you at the grocery store.

omg im so excited for franks 1st halloween

--------

Good news, all worked out so I'm still in South Florida until Sunday. 

Still gonna cry in the airport. 

Oh no it wasn't anyone that is a regular in here. I like everyone here. There is just one dude who is very condescending with everyone and it's bullshit. I need to just block him.

I pretty much immediately forgot every other post in that thread and was like "Oh no! I made a couple posts complaining! What if it's me!"

The Appleseed Cast are super dope. Wish I had a tshirt. I have their hard to find albums (besides Low Level Owl) so that's some consolation. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic