Probably not. Maaaayyyyyyybe Best Buy, you can probably check online or call. Amazon is your best bet. Are you finally gonna finish watching it? Seriously so good.

I actually ended up finishing a while ago.  Since it's the first Friday of the semester, a few friends and I were planning on getting really stoned, and watching fucked up movies.  I think Happiness will be the perfect contribution.

I actually ended up finishing a while ago.  Since it's the first Friday of the semester, a few friends and I were planning on getting really stoned, and watching fucked up movies.  I think Happiness will be the perfect contribution.

My friends and I used to get high and then I would make them watch really fucked up movies. I never let them know that was what we were doing. I hit them with a double feature of Happiness and Requiem for a Dream once. Good times. We had to watch every episode of Clone High to feel ok again.

If you need it tonight you can buy a digital copy from amazon (or a few different places) for $4. Not ideal, but it's an option.

My friends and I used to get high and then I would make them watch really fucked up movies. I never let them know that was what we were doing. I hit them with a double feature of Happiness and Requiem for a Dream once. Good times. We had to watch every episode of Clone High to feel ok again.

If you need it tonight you can buy a digital copy from amazon (or a few different places) for $4. Not ideal, but it's an option.

I sometimes do this lol. Except with episodes of it's always sunny like the severed head one or the zombie bath salts episode.

2 for 2.

I dated someone from there. She was crazy as shit.

I feel like we've been over this hahahaa

Doesn't surprise me. 

The town is reaaaally small so there's always a good chance if you know someone from here, I also know them somehow. BUT it's also a college town, so this time of year it's just flooded with strangers. I still will see someone I know 9/10 times I leave the house though.

With a population of 5012 people (according to the 2010 census), and considering the common age range, there is a chance lentil might actually know her.

That's kinda scary haha.

And bail is normally 10%.

I feel like we've been over this hahahaa

Doesn't surprise me.

The town is reaaaally small so there's always a good chance if you know someone from here, I also know them somehow. BUT it's also a college town, so this time of year it's just flooded with strangers. I still will see someone I know 9/10 times I leave the house though.

We may have. I think I talked about her on here or in the ex thread

I have it downloaded, but I don't have the cable to play it on a TV, or Apple TV or anything.  Hopefully one of my friends does.  I'm really not sure how any of us will react to it high.  

And hahaha, sounds like a great time.

WHERE SHOULD I TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND TO EAT BECAUSE SHIT

INB4: OLIVE GARDEN

IT'S 5 MONTHS AND I ONLY HAVE LIKE $18

I'M PAYING FOR JUST MY PLATE, ALSO FUCK BURGER JOINTS

If you only have $18 go to a grocery store, buy some stuff and cook for her.  She'll be more stoked on that, than going to a place and paying for her own dinner.

I get angry when I see people I know when I'm out and about. I don't have time to talk ive got naps to take and Netflix to watch! No time to chit chat. Lol

Friends: They're the worst.

Why would you think anyone would ever suggest Olive Garden?

Also, does anyone on here live in the same city as you? How would we know where to go eat near you?

You've destroyed my mind.

Also, what? Be a gentleman.

Seriously guy? I hope your girlfriend dumps your ass when you take her to a cheap place and don't pay for her.

With a population of 5012 people (according to the 2010 census), and considering the common age range, there is a chance lentil might actually know her.

Lentil!? My goodness, it keeps getting stranger and stranger.

My graduating class was the biggest to ever go through the school at under 180 kids. 

If someone my age lives in Kutztown and not just because of the university, there is a 99.9% chance I know who it is.

A lot of kids from my school then decide to go to college in the same town. 

I never understood why.

We may have. I think I talked about her on here or in the ex thread

I don't read the ex thread, but I think you brought her up once before!

If you only have $18 go to a grocery store, buy some stuff and cook for her.  She'll be more stoked on that, than going to a place and paying for her own dinner.

I second this idea!

I get angry when I see people I know when I'm out and about. I don't have time to talk ive got naps to take and Netflix to watch! No time to chit chat. Lol

I seriously hide behind things. 

No I don't want to talk about what's going on in my life and what my future plans are. 

No, I really don't care about your life either.

Go to McDonald's and make it rain dollar menu items. Who gives a shit, you're both 17.

I'm sure Wal-Mart will have this.  Maybe we'll just watch it instead.

Wal Mart would only carry the edited version. ASS TO ASS ASS TO ASS ASS TO ASS is an integral part to the movie and feeling horrible.

How about cook for her? Take her on a picnic.

If you have $18, why are you going on a date?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic