This is the song I most wanted to hear them play...and then I ended up not making it to the show...and they never came back.

Yeah...I got really drunk at that show and was hanging with them smoking cigarettes and just all of a sudden go (probably shouted) "So why didn't you guys play Your Pearly Whites, that song fucking ruuuuuuules!" They just laughed and said a lot of times it doesn't go over well at shows or whatever, but that they'd play it for me next tour, etc. etc.

I'm putting away laundry (exciting!) and decided to count my The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die shirts. Not including random Broken World Media shirts I have 13. Also have one printed hoodie, three hoodies and one pair of jeans with TWIABP patches.

I have a problem.

...and I thought my four Marina shirts were excessive  ;)

It all happened so fast. Picked up a shirt every time I saw them, except for a couple times when they only had merch I already owned. Then they started making dumb tshirts for April fools and then were preorder bundles. Shit just got out of hand.

I finally bought one of their albums. I had never listened to them until recently. I'm pretty excited about it!!

I might be a little biased, but they're really good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic