Not a stout, but I also have the Imperial Dark Ale from that pack left too. So...moral of the story, I'll probably get a little srunk tonight.

That Imperial Dark was really good.  The Expresso Stout didn't fit my dietary restrictions, so I gave it to my neighbours.  They told me it was excellent.  Overall, I enjoyed the Beer Camp pack quite a bit.  I'm considering getting another.

Just woke up from a 2.5 hour nap.  It was suppose to be an hour shorter, but I guess I suck at setting my alarm.  No discomfort or pain from my root canal, which makes me really happy.  I probably wouldn't mind watching movies all hopped up on pain meds the whole weekend, but I'd rather be drinking beer and watching movies all weekend instead!

Laura Jane Grace (Against Me!) & AOL have teamed to make a docu-series about being transgender in these days. So far it seems the music site I write for (and mainly drive forward) is pushing and hyping the series. It'd be awesome for my VCers to spread the word and tagging all necessary folk, esp. me & T1F, on this. 

http://www.the1stfive.com/news/laura-jane-grace-debut-aol-original-series-true-trans-laura-jane-grace

That Imperial Dark was really good.  The Expresso Stout didn't fit my dietary restrictions, so I gave it to my neighbours.  They told me it was excellent.  Overall, I enjoyed the Beer Camp pack quite a bit.  I'm considering getting another.

Just woke up from a 2.5 hour nap.  It was suppose to be an hour shorter, but I guess I suck at setting my alarm.  No discomfort or pain from my root canal, which makes me really happy.  I probably wouldn't mind watching movies all hopped up on pain meds the whole weekend, but I'd rather be drinking beer and watching movies all weekend instead!

I will murder you.

(jk. I used to get so pissed when people say expresso instead of espresso. I worked in coffee shops for about 10 years, and that shit killed me.)

You're awesome though, so you're safe!

Glad you're not in pain

Yooooooo, the grocery store had freshly baked cinnamon rolls. I am incredibly happy about my sugary treat.

Apparently Magic Hat makes a pumpkin beer called Wilhelm Scream and I wanted to try it...but for the same price as a 6-pack of those I got 18 shitty beers that will last me all week.

Haha... what I paid was less than what I would have for EndSerenading by itself a month ago. And I nabbed the 2xCD which was going for $125 on discogs yesterday haha.

:)

Yooooooo, the grocery store had freshly baked cinnamon rolls. I am incredibly happy about my sugary treat.

Apparently Magic Hat makes a pumpkin beer called Wilhelm Scream and I wanted to try it...but for the same price as a 6-pack of those I got 18 shitty beers that will last me all week.

good call, good call.

Get the cheap beers.  

I will murder you.

(jk. I used to get so pissed when people say expresso instead of espresso. I worked in coffee shops for about 10 years, and that shit killed me.)

You're awesome though, so you're safe!

Glad you're not in pain

Haha, I just woke up from a nap and was on autopilot.  I normally spell it properly.  Glad I'm safe either way!

Also, glad I can chew again!  I made a mess of the sandwich I ate earlier.  Trying to decide if I want to go grab a happy hour beer or not, it's super fucking nice out.

My man... jamming Summer Season Kills as we speak. Love them

Woo! Let's get Pop Unknown to do a reunion tour/vinyl represses!

Haha, I just woke up from a nap and was on autopilot.  I normally spell it properly.  Glad I'm safe either way!

Also, glad I can chew again!  I made a mess of the sandwich I ate earlier.  Trying to decide if I want to go grab a happy hour beer or not, it's super fucking nice out.

Right?  I remember having my wisdom teeth pulled and then trying to eat a cheeseburger while my mouth was numb. A good time was had by all.

Trying to quote you Parkinglot, but it won't let me for whatever reason. Pretend this is your quote.

Woo!!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic