Not sure if he will or has already, but has boomer updated since his court appearance?

No, but I've seen his username under a few of the "reading this topic" parts recently. 

So In N Out is as awesome as I've heard it is?

Okay, this is how it was for me:

The first time I had it it was pretty good but didn't seem like something to write home about. I had it a few more times and still felt the same way. Then I got home and realized every time I passed a Mcdonalds or Burger King I was thinking to myself "wow I wish that was an In N Out." 

Neapolitan milkshakes rule.

Also animal style grilled cheese. Sigh.

It's alright. Pretty good as far as fast food goes. Get fries animal style though.

No, but I've seen his username under a few of the "reading this topic" parts recently. 

Okay, this is how it was for me:

The first time I had it it was pretty good but didn't seem like something to write home about. I had it a few more times and still felt the same way. Then I got home and realized every time I passed a Mcdonalds or Burger King I was thinking to myself "wow I wish that was an In N Out." 

Neapolitan milkshakes rule.

Also animal style grilled cheese. Sigh.

Well damn, animal style sounds intriguing,

It was chrisproctor11.

Apparently some dude on eBay bids on records and never pays. He also has 11 in his username. That was the only connection and the angry mob were out to get me.

I'm not even in the same country :(

Americans tend to have a mob mentality.... but I promise we're not all like that :)

It was chrisproctor11.

Apparently some dude on eBay bids on records and never pays. He also has 11 in his username. That was the only connection and the angry mob were out to get me.

I'm not even in the same country :(

Awwww. That's sad. I'm glad it all got sorted and you stopped ripping people off on ebay :D

Well damn, animal style sounds intriguing,

Americans tend to have a mob mentality.... but I promise we're not all like that :)

Well I got the opposite of an angry mob (a happy mob?) who left me positive feedback to combat it all and I felt loved again.

Juan then deleted all trace of it all like it never happened.

I'm moving there! Maybe. Haha. I'm always telling mccandless that I want to and then I'll tell him I don't want to. I can't make up my mind!

I don't know if I could live there forever but I think it'd be really cool to experience it for an extended period of time. I want to hit their record stores, meet a British chick (cuz ladies with British accents are irresistable) & search for werewolves on the moors.

I don't know if I could live there forever but I think it'd be really cool to experience it for an extended period of time. I want to hit their record stores, meet a British chick (cuz ladies with British accents are irresistable) & search for werewolves on the moors.

I think the same about girls with American accents.

Also I live on the moor (pretty much) and so far no werewolves despite all the rumours!

Not sure if he will or has already, but has boomer updated since his court appearance?

I don't have court til October 15th.

Yesterday I had my Alcohol Assessment and set up my Training sessions.  I'll have about 30 hours of in class training.

I'm still waiting for my BAC to come back.  Typically you get the results a few days before the court date.  I'll most likely just plead guilty when time comes but I am pretty sure the Officer said I blew a .085.  If I'm under the .08 limit I might get a lawyer and try and go the not guilty route. 

I've been around here quite a bit just don't have much to say.  Mostly I've been hanging out in my For Sale thread selling off as many records as I can to help pay for this.  Although I shouldn't have to because I've saved up a bunch of cash for stuff for when I move in.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic