Not for me, man. Every once in awhile I'll stay out late but I'm a morning person.

It drives me nuts that they keep giving me closing shifts even though I know it's because I'm low on the totem pole. I prefer 6am shifts where I'm out of work by 11, or shifts where I'm out by 3 at latest.

I like to keep my mid-days and nights free.

To anyone who might think I am being mean, brash, an asshole, whatever, I apologize. If you take something as an attack, please know 99% of everything I say is me joking. I know sometimes things via just text are hard to read how they are implied, and with what tone. Just know I'm a sarcastic dude. It's just who I am. I poke fun and joke a lot. A LOT. It's just who I am. I don't want anyone on here thinking I'm attacking someone or being an asshole. I mean, I am an asshole, but harmless. After all, this is essentially a chat room about records. I like all you guys, and don't want anyone thinking I'm here to hurt any feelings or what have you. Like I said, that's just my humor. Take it all with a grain of salt and know I'm joking. If was trying to be a dick, you would know it.

At the end of the day we all do our own thing. We are our own person. We have our own personalty, our own style. We are all here for the same thing, to talk about records, tacos, and random bullshit (at least in this thread). Some of you here are die hard record collectors and live for music like me. Some of you buy records here and there and just live in this thread. Some of you are just getting into records. Some of you have been on this site for a long time. Some of you I'm closer with than others. Whatever the case may be, at the end of the day, all of you are awesome, I'm a sarcastic dick (and ok with it), and we all love records/music, and tacos.

In summation:

89YebAy.png

I hate Facebook. I don't know if you can tell but I'm never on but holy Christ, seeing your dad's (I'm assuming your dad...) comment on your pic today made me want to give Facebook another chance

Hilarious!!!!

That was weird and I am glad people enjoyed it because it horrified me.

To anyone who might think I am being mean, brash, an asshole, whatever, I apologize. If you take something as an attack, please know 99% of everything I say is me joking. I know sometimes things via just text are hard to read how they are implied, and with what tone. Just know I'm a sarcastic dude. It's just who I am. I poke fun and joke a lot. A LOT. It's just who I am. I don't want anyone on here thinking I'm attacking someone or being an asshole. I mean, I am an asshole, but harmless. After all, this is essentially a chat room about records. I like all you guys, and don't want anyone thinking I'm here to hurt any feelings or what have you. Like I said, that's just my humor. Take it all with a grain of salt and know I'm joking. If was trying to be a dick, you would know it.

At the end of the day we all do our own thing. We are our own person. We have our own personalty, our own style. We are all here for the same thing, to talk about records, tacos, and random bullshit (at least in this thread). Some of you here are die hard record collectors and live for music like me. Some of you buy records here and there and just live in this thread. Some of you are just getting into records. Some of you have been on this site for a long time. Some of you I'm closer with than others. Whatever the case may be, at the end of the day, all of you are awesome, I'm a sarcastic dick (and ok with it), and we all love records/music, and tacos.

In summation:

89YebAy.png

giphy.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic