Yooooo I'm kinda tired of people putting words in my mouth!

A month ago someone was talking about how a friend told them I said Full Sail was a terrible education and that I regretted going. I never said any of those things??

Now, one of my friend's mom's messages me and said that she was told I wasn't liking my job at Target so much and her husband could get me a position somewhere else.

ALSO THINGS I NEVER SAID.

Oh my god!! Still can't believe what happened today!!! I wanted to make some breakfast so I went down to the store and when I was coming back some young guy was running wild in the streets yelling at cars. He came right up to mine and started beating the window with his hand and he was also waving a dumbell around. I got home and ran inside to tell jimmy what was happening. A short while later we hear some banging on the door and it's the cops. Apparently the kid ran down to our house and threw the dumbell through Jimmy's back window, smashing it. The cops said he was a foreign exchange student having a psychotic episode, yelling about the Chinese government. And now Jimmy's out 200 bucks to get it fixed, I'm so upset. :(

I locked eyes with the kid, he was a little asshole.

Holy shit that's crazy. Glad you're ok. Sucks about the window though :(

One time at my last place my (at the time) girlfriend came home from work and was like "Yo some lady was stabbing people over on the corner. They arrested her like an hour ago." If I had pulled up the blinds I would have been able to see what was going on. Apparently someone had a nervous breakdown, stood on the corner of the street, and casually stabbed 4 people. Luckily no one was killed or even hurt too badly. The world is a crazy place.

Holy shit that's crazy. Glad you're ok. Sucks about the window though :(

One time at my last place my (at the time) girlfriend came home from work and was like "Yo some lady was stabbing people over on the corner. They arrested her like an hour ago." If I had pulled up the blinds I would have been able to see what was going on. Apparently someone had a nervous breakdown, stood on the corner of the street, and casually stabbed 4 people. Luckily no one was killed or even hurt too badly. The world is a crazy place.

THIS IS WHY IM CONSTANTLY AFRAID OF BEING STABBED!!!!!!

I'm just like what the fuck, he could've thrown the dumbell through my window.

We talked to the family, turns out they're not his host family, just some nice people who help foreign students study. She said he just went nuts and started banging on their bedroom door saying the Chinese government was coming to kill them all and then ran out with a dumbell. She thinks once he comes back down and is sane he'll want to pay for it, and if not they'll take care of it. So it sounds like it'll be paid for by someone. And now Jimmy's going to a nicer place and getting a lifetime guarantee windshield... Whew

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic