AMEDED VERSION: Chris Candy: He's british, kinda hard to understand sometimes but has a heart of gold. David may very well be thd literal closest thing we have to a celebrity. If what I understand is correct, I actually had one of his photos as my phone background for a while.

Tina, did you have a name before? Is Chris's last name really Candy? I know it isn't but damn if that doesn't just sound British.

I think I know his last name because of Instagram but I don't know if he wants me to say

I started out as boyoma and everyone thought I was a boy so then I went ️Teamocil and people still thought I was a boy and now I will remain as tina forever who people actually recognize as a girl.

DO YOU HEAR THAT CHARLIE? FOREVER!

I slam dunked Eric today in that thread he made for the new Purity Ring album and nobody noticed, I was kind of sad. But maybe it's because everyone slam dunks Eric all the time.

His posts read so weirdly in my head. 

having an epically bad day and need to vent...

i try not to get personal on here ever, but it's the two year anniversary of my mom passing. still a struggle every day...

because of having an obviously rough day, i tried to have a low key night...come home from work, do some cleaning, relax. but then, somehow, between leaving the store across the street from me and crossing back to my side of the street, my wallet falls out of my pocket. as soon as i crossed the street, i realized and turned around to look for it and it was already gone.

shitty day turned epically shittier. in the span of about 20 seconds...

I am so sorry. Nothing is worse than little shit kicking you when your already having a tough day. I bet your mom must have been an awesome lady. Hope it gets better for you!

Someone needs to push me out of my bed. Got accidental drunk at thr planetarium last night. Ugh

I believe that Neil Degrasse Tyson says this to his wife some mornings.

Tina, did you have a name before? Is Chris's last name really Candy? I know it isn't but damn if that doesn't just sound British. 

I think it was something about Butts.

I think I know his last name because of Instagram but I don't know if he wants me to say

I started out as boyoma and everyone thought I was a boy so then I went ️Teamocil and people still thought I was a boy and now I will remain as tina forever who people actually recognize as a girl.

DO YOU HEAR THAT CHARLIE? FOREVER!

There's no I in Teamocil. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic