I almost exclusively drink alone. I have more fun that way.

The few times I have drank alone I go on here and act like an idiot and then I have to apologize for everything I said the next day

I just shouldn't drink alone. My friends alway take my phone away because I drunk text a lot too and then I have to apologize for all that the next day as well !

So much apologizing. It's not cute.

I know that feeling all too well. The only times I sometimes will have drinks by myself at a bar or locale, will be prior to any shows that I may be going to by myself. Which happens quite often since my friends (locally at least) suck and they don't like the same music and bands I'm into. Rarely though, depending on the band, they'll come out with me. 

But still...it does suck drinking alone...makes me feel like a loser. 

If I spend too much time at home I get antsy and need to go out.  I'll either bring a book or go some place that has pinball.  I don't mind having a drink by myself, but I don't really go out and get drunk by myself.  I may get a little srunk at home watching movies by myself though.

Tina...let's support each other during our times of lonely drinking...hit me up on FB...if you want. We can start our own support group. 

;)

VC solo drinking club!  I want in!  Juan, you'd be proud of me.  I got drunk last Friday and ordered 1989.  I apparently ordered two copies, kind of glad I caught that before it shipped.  My friend and I got back to my place at 6am this morning and proceeded to crank it.

But Juan, I'm almost always on VC!! And you and I both have dachshunds so we can srunk talk about that. She's pretty much the only thing I talk about.

I love all the pics you post of your dog on IG. :wub: she's such a cutie!

Awwwww. thanks. She's awesome. She definitely keeps me amused and she's a character. Glad that you like the pics. 

Duh. Bummed but I'll still try and play if.

Matt always shows up in my people you may know section but I'm too intimidated to add him since he's Dave Grohl and stuff.

If you're talking about FB, don't bother. I log in maybe 4 times a year and have 33 friends. Haha. Plus I'm Dave Grohl.

Oh, guys, how did I completely miss the part of where the cops FINALLY showed up?!

The cops show up right after he leaves. Not 2 minutes after. They ask to come in and she keeps saying no. They have to come in to make sure that no one else is in the apartment. They do so and are trying to talk to the girl but she says he was drunk and to go away and there is broken glass on the floor. She is crying ans pissed and yelling at the cops "Happy New Year", slams the door, locks it. They leave.

And not 2 minutes later is when he comes back AGAIN.

__

So what I'm going to do, if something like this happens again, is get all the people in the complex to sign an agreement to withhold rent from the landlord, have the attorney hold our rent until this person gets fucking evicted. Fuck these people.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic