Terrifyer popped up on discogs for like $20 a few months ago because the cover was a jacked up or something. I got the email and immediately tried to buy it but it had been snatched up :(

I got it for a good price a few years ago. Having a hell of a time of time finding Phantom Limp for cheapish though. I'm hoping we see it in the Relapse 25 anniversary repress set.

Today marks ten years at current job and company. It's a pretty awesome and monumental feeling. I've been working my ass off at some job or another since the age of 17. Had a job during college that partly paid for it and although I didn't work in the same field as my degree afterwards, I've always held a job down and never gotten fired. 

It boggles my mind that in this day and age, there are still people who think that Latinos aren't hard working people and just lazy. I am 100% proof that having that mentality is not true. I bust my ass day in and out and push myself to be a good person who works hard. 

Today marks ten years at current job and company. It's a pretty awesome and monumental feeling. I've been working my ass off at some job or another since the age of 17. Had a job during college that partly paid for it and although I didn't work in the same field as my degree afterwards, I've always held a job down and never gotten fired.

It boggles my mind that in this day and age, there are still people who think that Latinos aren't hard working people and just lazy. I am 100% proof that having that mentality is not true. I bust my ass day in and out and push myself to be a good person who works hard.

Proud of you dude!!! That's so fucking awesome.

Jon, I have been up since 8 AM. It may not seem like much but I usually go to sleep around then and wake up at 2-4PM

Motherfucking Patch Kit tho.

Jess fucking rules. Seriously check out their EP on BWM and then check out all her solo material under the moniker The New and Very Welcome. She's amazing. She also put out a 7" of The Saddest Landscape records and I think everyone knows how I feel about The Saddest Landscape, or at least they should.

That's really great! Must be a great feeling.

I really feel like the job I have now is one that I can be doing for many years. Hopefully I'm right about that because I love it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! Looks like that Marina poster came right on time.

I'm turning 27 in two months and I'm slightly sad.

On a positive note, my 8 day vacation starts today, I got a record in the mail and my Panthers just advanced in the playoffs!! Life is good!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic