awful roads and traffic backed up. i was stuck on the quarter mile of road before the freeway for a good 40 mins. then freeway 20, and the last stretch of road (4 miles) for another 30 mins. it was crazy. cars spinning out and facing the wrong way. chaos.

oh yeah, my story. I won’t name names, but back in probably 2010-2011 I was good friends with a guy who was in a now crazy popular tumblr pop punk band (don’t judge me!!). I’d usually travel to the show and meet up with him, the played in lansing a few times and I had friends there they stayed with. I would just smoke them out and whatnot. NEVER sexual. As they gained popularity I saw him change, he was always complaining about several girls. was always blowing up twitter and replying to tons of girls. once in the van he was showing the other guys nudes he had just gotten and I remember seeing hims scroll through a TON of naked pics. He was was also doing more drugs. I remember the last time I met up with him we went backstage to hangout and he was bringing back these young looking girls to hang out with. one of his friends in another band they were on tour with called him out and then later tweeted ‘***** is going to get us all in trouble if he keeps bringing these girls backstage’ and I knew they were underage. the way the other dude was talking, it seemed that he was bringing girls back every show. he eventually got kicked out of the band, disappeared on and off for a few years. (his mom was even posting on his personal Facebook looking for him, begging for any info on him) and finally a 6 month stint in rehab that stuck, he seems okay now but still, the lifestyle overcame him and turned him into an awful person.

all these young girls, and even of age girls get stars in their eyes and want to do anything they can to impress a famous guy. it’s sad to see all of the sexual manipulation. but I don’t think it will ever change.

for every front porch step/dahvi vanity/ect story that comes out, I guarantee there are 1000s of others that never will.

damn.  now I wish I knew who it was, haha

I think I would be one of those helicopter moms... I couldn't stand not knowing who my daughter was texting. It's awful, but I know how *some* men talk when they have the anonymity of texting... it's brutal.

Oh when I have kids, especially if it's a girl, I'm going to I know exactly what is going on at all times. Guys are disgusting.

I'm really glad I have a other half, the whole 'Tinder' idea, people sending eachother pictures of their junk and just generally the 'lad' culture that is around at the moment is awful.

Oh when I have kids, especially if it's a girl, I'm going to I know exactly what is going on at all times. Guys are disgusting.

I'm really glad I have a other half, the whole 'Tinder' idea, people sending eachother pictures of their junk and just generally the 'lad' culture that is around at the moment is awful.

Life was simpler before all this technology.

wtfffff this is my town!

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/englishtown-subway-employee-admits-to-recording-patrons-in-restroom-with-hidden-camera-1.9776841

ENGLISHTOWN - An Englishtown Subway employee is accused of secretly recording people in the shop’s restroom with his cell phone.

David Gaspar-Santiago, 29 is being charged with invasion of privacy, endangering the welfare of a minor and tampering with evidence.

According to Englishtown police, three teenaged boys found Gaspar-Santiago’s phone inside the men’s room pointed at the toilet at the Subway on Wilson Avenue. On the phone was a video of them using the restroom. The boys reported it to the Subway manager and Gaspar-Santiago admitted it was his.

Police say Gaspar-Santiago deleted the recording before they arrived, but then admitted to making the video when questioned. Investigators are trying to retrieve the deleted video, figure out how many other videos of unsuspecting patrons may have been made, and whether any videos were shared.

The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office is now involved.

Ugh, I hate people. Yesterday and today I've been in an argument with someone about why calling someone with mental retardation "retarded" is not ok. He won't come off that because the term mental retardation is a medical term that it is just people being overly sensitive and you should be able to label people that.

It bothers me so much that people are that ignorant.

Ugh, I hate people. Yesterday and today I've been in an argument with someone about why calling someone with mental retardation "retarded" is not ok. He won't come off that because the term mental retardation is a medical term that it is just people being overly sensitive and you should be able to label people that.

It bothers me so much that people are that ignorant.

Fuck him. Ignorance is a disease.

Fuck him. Ignorance is a disease.

speaking of...listen to this.

we were having lunch in the lunch room and its me and a few gals all born 1990 or later.

we got to talking and i had mentioned i was born in South Korea.

"OMG, are you serious?"

"um yeah."

"wait, is that the good one or the bad one?"

i got up and left.

i may have mentioned this before but in case you missed it, here's a re-giggle for you.

speaking of...listen to this.

we were having lunch in the lunch room and its me and a few gals all born 1990 or later.

we got to talking and i had mentioned i was born in South Korea.

"OMG, are you serious?"

"um yeah."

"wait, is that the good one or the bad one?"

i got up and left.

i may have mentioned this before but in case you missed it, here's a re-giggle for you.

I just LOL'ed in the middle of Mickey D's. Thank you

I'm not mad about it, because I actually really like the user who did this to me, but if I'm trying to sell something for $35+shipping, and the lowest price on discogs is $47+shipping, and you offer me $20 ppd...I'm obviously not going to be like, "Yup! You got it!"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic