Crazy story time:

On Saturday I met up with a guy from Craigslist to buy a pair of tires. He lives pretty far south of me, so we agree to meet around half way. I drove down to the gas station he wanted me to meet him at. As I'm getting off the freeway I get a text from him saying he just got to the gas station. I pull up to the station a minute or two later. I got out of my car and walked to the front of the store looking for the guy I'm supposed to be meeting with. A guy gets out of his car and comes up to me and says "Jared?". I shake his hand we start talking. I small talked with him for a few minutes before I figured out that this wasn't the guy I was buying tires from. I never gave the tire guy my name. He explained that he saw me and thought I looked like a friend of his so he got out of his car to see if it really was his friend. His friend's name is also Jared, and apparently looks just like me, only "his teeth are a little fucked up, and his beard isn't as full".

I have an evil twin somewhere in Salt Lake City that shares my name.

Turns out I was at the wrong gas station anyways. I was supposed to go to the gas station a few miles west. 

Crazy story time:

On Saturday I met up with a guy from Craigslist to buy a pair of tires. He lives pretty far south of me, so we agree to meet around half way. I drove down to the gas station he wanted me to meet him at. As I'm getting off the freeway I get a text from him saying he just got to the gas station. I pull up to the station a minute or two later. I got out of my car and walked to the front of the store looking for the guy I'm supposed to be meeting with. A guy gets out of his car and comes up to me and says "Jared?". I shake his hand we start talking. I small talked with him for a few minutes before I figured out that this wasn't the guy I was buying tires from. I never gave the tire guy my name. He explained that he saw me and thought I looked like a friend of his so he got out of his car to see if it really was his friend. His friend's name is also Jared, and apparently looks just like me, only "his teeth are a little fucked up, and his beard isn't as full".

Turns out I was at the wrong gas station anyways. I was supposed to go to the gas station a few miles west. 

oooh. well. clearly there's only one solution here...we must find evil jared and kill him!

there can be only one. 

this sums up my feelings about today. Waking up hungover as hell to shovel 8 inches of slushy garbage out of my driveway is an awfully horrid way to start a week. I pray to hell that EEIWALE makes it to CT or my week will be shite.

Thanks to the plows I had to stand in waist deep snow to dig my car out. Hungover.

Lady friend got a flat on the way to work so she just took the day off. That's two weeks in a row we've gotten drunk on Sunday and she just takes Monday off while I work.

Crazy story time:

When I lived in Poughkeepsie multiple people were like "Hey Kevin!" Where I was like "Who the hell are you?" Turns out there was a dude named Kevin who looked exactly like me. Someone was like "Wait, you work here too? I saw you at [has station] yesterday!" So I was tempted to go see him but never did.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic