I'm just glad I don't have to cook tonight. Our favorite food trucks are nearby today so it's Cajun food and the best Philly Cheesesteaks and fries around. I never thought I would be so excited for a cheesesteak, but they really are the best I have ever had. I'm gonna be a fat cake. 

Only semi jealous because wingstop! 

Love Cheesesteaks!

Does anyone have any experience, personally or know someone, with sleeplessness (maybe even insomnia) causing a person to have erratic behavior?

Define erratic behavior.

I have insomnia and about the 90 hour mark I have difficulty maintaining focus am easily agitated, will speak unintelligibly, am prone to self mutilation at 100 plus hours, and will stop verbally communicating at around 100 hours.

So yeah

Define erratic behavior.

I have insomnia and about the 90 hour mark I have difficulty maintaining focus am easily agitated, will speak unintelligibly, am prone to self mutilation at 100 plus hours, and will stop verbally communicating at around 100 hours.

So yeah

Essentially from what I see and hear in the person in question: making no sense when speaking, looking like they're drugged out or high, the obvious bags-under-eyes, and easily susceptible to get angry over anything and not recognizing what they may be doing. Even further almost having a dialogue with someone who's not there. 

Essentially from what I see and hear in the person in question: making no sense when speaking, looking like they're drugged out or high, the obvious bags-under-eyes, and easily susceptible to get angry over anything and not recognizing what they may be doing. Even further almost having a dialogue with someone who's not there. 

I know the dialogue problem can definitely happen with excessive sleep loss. 

Yes... These are possible. If you ask others around me; you might hear the same. It has been described to me as schizophrenic like behavior.

There's a place we have here with over 75 different flavors of wings. It's majestic! Also, it's gotta be bone-in wings. There is no such thing as boneless wings, they are called chicken tenders.

I feel this to the very core of my soul.

I just read the interview with jay today!!! I just keep feeling like if it wasn't adnan... then WHO???

Neither option makes sense to me. I get so turned around in the whole case. If it wasn't adnan, I'd say it was someone else jay know and is protecting or it's an outside serial killer, like the one that escaped from prison during that period. 

Either way there was never enough evidence to convict him. Also, Jay has like 50 versions of what happened. 

I'm intrigued. Bookmarked to check out later.

Dude is awesome. The progression in his artwork from the beginning up to now has been incredible too. His work story boarding for Adventure Time seems to have really influenced him, and you can really see his influence in that show too. Many of his episodes are my favorites.

I don't want to bring this place down but I need to vent about today because it has been the worst day ever.  My dog got into a bunch of trail mix on Sunday, and has been at the vet since Sunday, sleeping there overnight.  She finally came home today, and now she has pneumonia, which is terrible for a 9 year old miniature dachshund.  The worst part is the vets don't know what type of pneumonia, or something like that, it is, so they just "carpet bombed" her (the vets words) with antibiotics and inhalers.  Anyway, she can hardly breathe and isn't responding to anything and I'm worried sick because it was my fault she ate the trail mix in the first place, and that's what started all of this.  They think the pneumonia may have started from her inhaling her puke, and then chunks getting stuck in her lungs.  And then I broke my phone on the bus home today and the screen won't react to touch so it's totally useless, and I can't afford a new one.  And there's a massive snowstorm here and heavy snowfall warning.  And I have a bad cold.  The main problem here is my dog though.  But the added annoyance of breaking my phone really didn't help.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic