I love alcohol. I understand not liking it as i used to not drink at all or very infrequently. Now when I take that first sip in a day or two, there is a warming sensation that runs up my back. It's like a wave of awesome. :)

It depresses me unfortunately.

cerial bars are cool!! who doesnt like cerial

She can't eat it  :/

Sorry to hear that. For all intents and purposes it is a "depressant," but it just makes me goofy and funner/ more fun (depending on how you talk).

Its all good. Im a sad person anyway & alcohol generally amplifies that. On alcohol its like, goddamn life sucks balls sometimes & what the hell am I doing anyway & why is everything so fucking difficult & blah blah blah. So save for a glass of wine here & there I pretty much abstain.

Its all good. Im a sad person anyway & alcohol generally amplifies that. On alcohol its like, goddamn life sucks balls sometimes & what the hell am I doing anyway & why is everything so fucking difficult & blah blah blah. So save for a glass of wine here & there I pretty much abstain.

Fair enough. Hey good call on the wine though, wine intoxication has always been different to me. It's as if it's some other substance completely. Plus, the right wine can really round out a meal.

Either way I'm sorry to hear you are generally a sad person. Depression is fucking awful and I feel for anyone who suffers from it.

On the bright side THAT^^^^^^^ lovely face will be shining from  your TV screen this noche.

Fair enough. Hey good call on the wine though, wine intoxication has always been different to me. It's as if it's some other substance completely. Plus, the right wine can really round out a meal.

Either way I'm sorry to hear you are generally a sad person. Depression is fucking awful and I feel for anyone who suffers from it.

On the bright side THAT^^^^^^^ lovely face will be shining from  your TV screen this noche.

Thanks man. And yeah, I hear you on wine. I actually enjoy a good wine buzz.

Dealt with depression/anxiety my whole life, & yeah its awful. Something you never get used no matter what meds you're on.

& YES, looking forward to Anna tonight. Glad Ill be at my moms as I refuse to get cable. What time is that kooky redheads show on?

I REALLY wish I could smoke weed instead of drinking but it give me instant and crippling panic attacks.

Vodka 4 life

I wish I could just smoke weed. Don't get me wrong, I've done it plenty, but i am useless goofball when high. I can't really function on any normal level of normalcy. I just laugh, eat, and sleep (almost uncontrollably on the sleep part. Actually the same sleep problem occurs when I am drunk drunk.)

I lived the 420 SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY life from 14-18. I would do it again because I could actually get shit done while high. But like my bae said, crippling panic attacks for me as well now. I haven't smoked in 541 days. Yes, I did the math last night. I quit caffeine one day after pot to decrease anxiety.

just went to a coffee place with some friends and i dont drink coffee but really wanted something and ended up ordering a peach Italian soda and the cute girl that took my order thought i was joking

When she said "haha What do you really want?" you should have said "you."

I lived the 420 SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY life from 14-18. I would do it again because I could actually get shit done while high. But like my bae said, crippling panic attacks for me as well now. I haven't smoked in 541 days. Yes, I did the math last night. I quit caffeine one day after pot to decrease anxiety.

That's impressive dude, I just don't have the willpower.

It comes from years of wishing I had said "that" or imagining I said "this" and never actually doing it because I have no game/ balls.

well that got real. I feel like i would totally be the person to actually say something like that but iv been listening to life is peachy all morning by korn and im feeling so off hahah

I enjoy all the substances. lol

I am a big fan of fancy cocktails and craft beer. I'll have a glass of wine every now and again, usually if I am cooking something nice for dinner. I am a huge introvert so drinking helps me in social situations. So much more fun and talkative when I am drunk. I never sleep well after a night of drinking though. 

My BF is a smoke weed all day erryday type person. Has been for many many many years and he has a big family in which everyone smokes as if it's just a normal part of everyday life. I typically smoke in the evenings when he is home or I just want to relax after a long day. I totally understand how it can make people anxious and fuck with them. My sister can't smoke anymore for this reason. I've never done any harder drugs, except I took half of an adderall once at a concert just to see what it would do. Didn't really care for it much and my BF got super pissed at me. Would try shrooms, but nothing else. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic