I'm glad Im not the only one who never got into MCR. I remember kids at school going apeshit over their first album and I just didn't get it. Then that "Im Not Ok" song came out and was catchy, but I couldn't stand it. One of this songs that gets just lodged in your head even though you don't want it there.

I will begrudgingly admit that The Black Parade has some REALLY fucking catchy songs and I listened to it a few times when it came out.

Although, that one time I had $2 to my name so I bought a scratch off and won enough money to buy a pack of cigarettes, an eighth, and then go see a movie was fucking dope.

I never buy any kind of lottery ticket and it was a spur of the moment "Fuck it, not like having or not having $2 is gonna make any difference" decision.

Although, that one time I had $2 to my name so I bought a scratch off and won enough money to buy a pack of cigarettes, an eighth, and then go see a movie was fucking dope.

I never buy any kind of lottery ticket and it was a spur of the moment "Fuck it, not like having or not having $2 is gonna make any difference" decision.

It's like they knew.

Presidents' Day off is going to be so awesome.

Also, it's been 3 weeks now since my boss asked his boss about giving me a raise, and we still haven't heard back about it.

He emailed him yesterday about getting some time off and got a response today.

So...Guess who put in a resume for a new job first thing when he got home tonight.

Presidents' Day off is going to be so awesome.

Also, it's been 3 weeks now since my boss asked his boss about giving me a raise, and we still haven't heard back about it.

He emailed him yesterday about getting some time off and got a response today.

So...Guess who put in a resume for a new job first thing when he got home tonight.

Good luck, man!  Job hunting is lame, but at least you have the luxury to be able to take your time.

Also, I'm sending your record out tomorrow.  I meant to today, but didn't get a chance to escape my office.

Good luck, man! Job hunting is lame, but at least you have the luxury to be able to take your time.

Also, I'm sending your record out tomorrow. I meant to today, but didn't get a chance to escape my office.

Thanks, dude! I may not get yours in the mail until Saturday, so don't stress about it :)

Yeah, it's nice looking for a job when you don't really need one, and your current boss wants to keep you, but understands

Good luck, man! Job hunting is lame, but at least you have the luxury to be able to take your time.

Also, I'm sending your record out tomorrow. I meant to today, but didn't get a chance to escape my office.

Thanks, dude! I may not get yours in the mail until Saturday, so don't stress about it :)

Yeah, it's nice looking for a job when you don't really need one, and your current boss wants to keep you, but understands

Cool, thanks!  I'll get it shipped tomorrow, I like having an excuse to leave my office for a bit.

Have you thought about starting your own business?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic