need advice smalltalk fam

i mentioned i had the DGD boxset on a thread and three people hit me up for it 

none of which really have much feedback accept for one 

and the one with like no feedback at all and not too much info on themselves offered me the most after the other two hit me up what should i do? 

i also dont really have much feedback on here so i dont know if im in a position to question them

need advice smalltalk fam

i mentioned i had the DGD boxset on a thread and three people hit me up for it 

none of which really have much feedback accept for one 

and the one with like no feedback at all and not too much info on themselves offered me the most after the other two hit me up what should i do? 

i also dont really have much feedback on here so i dont know if im in a position to question them

You should totally question them. Ask if they have any feedback on eBay or Discogs.

If not...it's a gamble but you best cover your own ass by having them pay as goods/services on PayPal (if you want to ask them to throw an extra buck or two for the fees, it's up to you) and not only pack the boxset super well but add tracking to it when shipping it. Hell, even add for priority shipping just to be safe.

Of course.  Our first paid holiday of the year isn't until memorial day.

Same. The "lesser" holidays we gotta work. No biggie. It's just a regular ol' Monday.

And given so that it's a Monday...I'm actually in a pretty OK mood. Had a decent weekend. Stayed home the whole time watching TV and doing nothing. I did chat throughout the whole with someone who's starting to become a good friend.

:)

Same. The "lesser" holidays we gotta work. No biggie. It's just a regular ol' Monday.

And given so that it's a Monday...I'm actually in a pretty OK mood. Had a decent weekend. Stayed home the whole time watching TV and doing nothing. I did chat throughout the whole with someone who's starting to become a good friend.

:)

I pretty much relaxed and watched a bunch of shitty television.  Saw Against Me! Friday night with my lovely lady, had an awesome time, and got the chance to pick up a few records at the shop next to the venue.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic