i can't wait for this all to blow over so i can be gluten free in peace lol.

either that or i would just love for people to accept that invisible illnesses are real.

One of these days...in the mean time, when people doubt you, ask if they believe in god. If they do, well when's the last time they saw him/her/it?

I overheard some teenagers talking about music.

"If you can't listen to music at full blast it means that you're a pop guy and not a rock guy."

This is actually true. Except it is reversed. My wife blares her pop (when I get in her car I have to turn it down), but I keep my rock at a cool 15/30. I thought everyone knew this...?

Today is annoying.  The end.

I feel ya.

It's windy here and cold as hell (for FloriDUH!) and I forgot my hoodie in my car. All I have in my work truck is a rain jacket. That's not going to cut it to keep me warm.

Should've stayed in bed this morning.

I feel ya.

It's windy here and cold as hell (for FloriDUH!) and I forgot my hoodie in my car. All I have in my work truck is a rain jacket. That's not going to cut it to keep me warm.

Should've stayed in bed this morning.

I'll trade your cold for our cold. -38 tomorrow with wind chill.

I hate that feeling. "Uhhhhmmmm...yeah...you actually want the reference list? Can i get that back to you? Is it cool if my mom and dad are each one?"

I asked the lady if she could tell me what excellent customer service meant to her and she just went Uhhhh for two minutes.

How are people soooooo bad at interviews? I'm sorry, you go in and just talk.

Before I took this scheduling position, I did employment coordination for the same company....basically mining for resumes, scheduling interviews, and the occasional conducting of an interview as well.  People are the worst, especially when you are trying to get them in for one.

so i just got schooled by my 5 year old on a joke.

kid: daddy, why is the number 6 scared of the number 7?

me: because hes bigger?!

kid: no, because 7, 8 (ate), 9.

am i the only one that has never heard that!? thought it was awesome. ahhh, cant wait to listen to my richard pryor record with her. around 8ish should be old enough for pryor right?

thats my random post of the day.

so i just got schooled by my 5 year old on a joke.

kid: daddy, why is the number 6 scared of the number 7?

me: because hes bigger?!

kid: no, because 7, 8 (ate), 9.

am i the only one that has never heard that!? thought it was awesome. ahhh, cant wait to listen to my richard pryor record with her. around 8ish should be old enough for pryor right?

thats my random post of the day.

First Blade has never eaten a green apple and now you've never heard the 7 8 9 joke? WHAT THE HELL VC?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic