Lol. That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. My buddy and I used to do that whenever we met someone in the army or some contractor who was a tool. "Who are you talking about?" "You that 'Ayyyy!' guy" <does the pointing thumbs up gesture> "OOOOOOOOH. of course that's who you're talking about. "

These are my war stories...

I like those better than the sad stories

HEY BRUCE. FUCK YOU.

shit-just-got-real.gif

haha At this point I'm just happy that I have a job/career that is pretty much bubble burst proof. I know that I'll be ok and probably in a better position than most. I really love this area and would hate to see a mass exodus of people due to a bubble burst like that. But yeah on the plus side it will be good for me so maybe I can move out of here once the ride is over, buy a place out right and maybe even open a cafe or something.

You should open a rabbit task service that "specializes" exclusively in people STANDING IN A LINE FOR YOU. lol Apparently you'll make it big.

"do you need someone to check in to your dental appointment and wait the 30 minutes for you because you only get 1.5 hours for lunch? Do you want latest RSD release, but don't have the time to wait 6 hours before doors to get in? Do you 'need' the new iPhone first? Call us you lazy bastard. Or better yet have our sister service call us for you. So you can do literally nothing."

I would, in fact, accept tots.

you're hired!!! :D

Thats very interesting! I've never heard of this. City life is crazy.

& thats bullshit. Tater tots should be acceptable as a legitimate form of payment worldwide.

it's pretty awesome! us city folk don't all have trucks or power tools just lying around, so it's nice to be able to hire folks who do when you need it. i think it came about because people were trying to hire folks on craigslist to do that kind of stuff and it was all sorts of sketchy...i actually have a friend who got robbed TWICE by shady movers she found on craigslist.

My beard is getting near Dostoevsky levels

My brother in arms!

Mine is a mess...and I'm fine with it. Others don't seem to be. I get given a hard time at work about it. Not too often but the Duck Dynasty/ZZ Top/Captain Lou Albano type of cracks.

What they fail to realize is that I keep it long and w/o having trimmed it in months as a protest of our dress code. Plus there's no mistaking me at all.

Yay, beard talk.

I've got to roll my beard up every night at work and it is wreaking havoc on my beard.  My goal of going from age 30 to 40 without doing more than minor trims on the beard may not come to fruition. 

It's been a while since I've been getting the Duck Dynasty comments so thats a plus.  On the downside a couple of the higher ups at my company have started to call me "Popcorn" and that has taken off.  Apparently they say I look identical to Popcorn the Moonshiner.

popcorn-sutton2.jpg

You guys ever have a collection of an artist, and it isn't complete, but you've paid so little for most of the albums that you can't see paying more for the last album or two that you're missing?

All this to say, someone just give me a nice copy of Peter Gabriel's first album.

Also I wish I could grow a better beard.

the only reason i trim/shape up my beard is because of work. if that wasnt the case it would be awesome. i still let it get pretty long before i have to break down and trim it. and now i kinda like trimming it now because of all this gray!?

Im just saying, if i walked into a bank and saw a dude with an awesome long beard, id be like, his beard is great and im going to him.

i know i do!

I'll send mine over to you to try out. They can get pretty annoying tho (eating pizza with a beard is a pain in the ase)

the only reason i trim/shape up my beard is because of work. if that wasnt the case it would be awesome. i still let it get pretty long before i have to break down and trim it. and now i kinda like trimming it now because of all this gray!?

I have white/grey in the goatee part of my beard & I love it

I'll send mine over to you to try out. They can get pretty annoying tho (eating pizza with a beard is a pain in the ase)

I have white/grey in the goatee part of my beard & I love it

I do hate eating around other people with the beard.  Not the worst I just always need to use a knife and a fork.

I do hate eating around other people with the beard.  Not the worst I just always need to use a knife and a fork.

Yup, Im consistently wiping my beard with napkins for fear of 1000 island dressing or something getting smeared in there. Then when Im done eating I wash my beard (mainly the mouth area)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic