All this is too true. When I first heard of them they were about to release Drive and they were still calling themselves a small little company that felt lucky to be able to make OSTs.  Now they've bought DW...a lot changed in a short time. I think  they haven't hired enough people to keep up with their production. Not to mention that the releases have become slightly more mainstream than before. Maniac is one thing, but a fucking Marvel movie?

Yeah that one surprised me. I dont know why though, with JP released last year.

They definitely need to hire some more people (are you reading this Mo? HIRE ME)

All this is too true. When I first heard of them they were about to release Drive and they were still calling themselves a small little company that felt lucky to be able to make OSTs.  Now they've bought DW...a lot changed in a short time. I think  they haven't hired enough people to keep up with their production. Not to mention that the releases have become slightly more mainstream than before. Maniac is one thing, but a fucking Marvel movie?

Their little store is just that....little. I don't think they have enough room in their tiny shop to hire more people. They definitely need to get a bigger place with how much product they are churning out. 

you are crazy. no offense.

haha where in ct are you located? im proud to be a nutmegger. i do know a lot of people that are iffy on ct but its where they live. im from a small farm town with dirt roads in the "quiet corner" and literally a stones throw away from rhode island. i love maine, new hampshire, its all good and offers so much more where i am now.

Yeah Denton is pretty cool. Their Six Flags is probably the best one in Texas, and going to Baseball games is always fun. I had a blast when I was in Dallas a few weeks ago. I mostly only care about good beer and good food. Get me drunk, fill my belly and I am a happy camper. There's a lot of Historic shit to see and do in Texas too. Lots of art, music, museums, parks and stuff like that. Only went to Houston once and I hated every moment of it. But yeah, I am a firm believer that living up North is a hell of a lot better than Texas. I lived in Germany for 5 years then moved to Texas. That first year was the worst year of my life. I miss all of the seasons and go years without seeing any snow. It's fucking sad. 

yeah one thing, i am pumped to hit some astro games this year, ive always liked them sorta...behind the sox. and im not saying texas is one dull state, it definitely has things to offer but for a short time. but its the food, people cant drive here, the weather, watch out for oncoming traffic when exiting a ramp? just like stupid crap is all over this state. and seriously just because its texas and down south the food isnt really any better. pizza?! texas doesn't even know what that is. all hail cici's. blah.

yeah im real bummed to be missing out on this historical snow fall that new england is getting right now. i also get wicked allergies here. 

haha where in ct are you located? im proud to be a nutmegger. i do know a lot of people that are iffy on ct but its where they live. im from a small farm town with dirt roads in the "quiet corner" and literally a stones throw away from rhode island. i love maine, new hampshire, its all good and offers so much more where i am now.

I live in Milford (New Haven area). I am originally from GA, so I came here on my own. I'm stupid.

I will say that my proximity to awesome cities is a very nice change from GA. also the music scene here doesn't suck. So it's got that going for it.

yeah one thing, i am pumped to hit some astro games this year, ive always liked them sorta...behind the sox. and im not saying texas is one dull state, it definitely has things to offer but for a short time. but its the food, people cant drive here, the weather, watch out for oncoming traffic when exiting a ramp? just like stupid crap is all over this state. and seriously just because its texas and down south the food isnt really any better. pizza?! texas doesn't even know what that is. all hail cici's. blah.

yeah im real bummed to be missing out on this historical snow fall that new england is getting right now. i also get wicked allergies here. 

eeewwww Cici's is garbage. Go to Grimaldi's, you will probably like it since it originated in NY. You gotta use yelp to find anything good, just make sure you read the reviews. 

eeewwww Cici's is garbage. Go to Grimaldi's, you will probably like it since it originated in NY. You gotta use yelp to find anything good, just make sure you read the reviews. 

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED Cici's when I was a kid (partially because living in GA doesn't permit exposure to real pizza) because they had an arcade (w/ MK2) and all the pizza I could eat

oh i know, cici's is crap, but i mean we have no cici's up north or even close to the same amount of dominos and pizza huts as they have here. so many ma n pa places up north, greek or italian. we have chains, but papa ginos reigns over any other chain. i need my grinders here!

people have been telling me to hit up franks pizza downtown. and brothers pizza was pretty good. haha pizza is pizza, ill eat dominos and pizza hut if need be. 

oh i know, cici's is crap, but i mean we have no cici's up north or even close to the same amount of dominos and pizza huts as they have here. so many ma n pa places up north, greek or italian. we have chains, but papa ginos reigns over any other chain. i need my grinders here!

people have been telling me to hit up franks pizza downtown. and brothers pizza was pretty good. haha pizza is pizza, ill eat dominos and pizza hut if need be. 

Check out this place for a good sandwich. Called Antone's Import Co. 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/antones-import-co-original-houston?osq=grinders

Most Texans don't even know what a grinder is. lol 

my wife has a graphic design business, im sure i can get her to do it. But i missed what does someone need done?

(shameless promotion)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamlikeMagic?ref=shop_sugg

http://dreamlikemagic.com/

Steve Buscemi as a Moose for LooseyMoosey's future avatar.

All this is too true. When I first heard of them they were about to release Drive and they were still calling themselves a small little company that felt lucky to be able to make OSTs. Now they've bought DW...a lot changed in a short time. I think they haven't hired enough people to keep up with their production. Not to mention that the releases have become slightly more mainstream than before. Maniac is one thing, but a fucking Marvel movie?

This! If you can buy out another company you can hire more people to ship those items. I'd imagine they have the profit margins for it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic