is it bad I want sea change so bad, im willing to trade multiple records for it...not holding my breath but hopefully something works out. tired of seeing it go for $100 + on the ebay.

Let's share a copy. I want it too. 

I feel like I can now induct people myself. Watch out.

So what's the initation? Do you have to have a cute face? Because Im automatically disqualified. 

I got a seat! Heading to Denver and then home! What a crazy morning.

Hope you made it home. The guys at the cinema told me that they will indeed do another showing. Espcially since the version they were showing got messed up. 

I feel for you. I don't understand how things like that happen and I especially don't understand all this double and over booking. Oh well.

It is ridiculous. All airlines do it and honestly, it hurts us (the people that work there) the most. Tons of us commute from random cities all over the country and when flights are oversold like that we struggle to get to work. It can be pretty frustrating for those folks. I luckily don't commute, I am based in SF, so that helps.

But I feel for you all. I really do. The airline industry sucks in general. It shouldn't suck and cost so much to get from point A to point B. I really try to have empathy for ya'll.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. So far it's been shoveling snow and ripping my CD collection to FLAC. The snow stopped, and the road are getting better, so I'll probably go get drunk tonight. My federal tax return also came today, so I'm rich!

WANA FOK?!

I have no idea how they skirted that by standards and practices.  That whole episode was great, I loved Lincoln at the dog wedding.

Edit : This season Broad City has become the comedy I look forward to most in the week.  I'm not sure how sustainable it'll be in the long run, but I'm really digging what they're doing right now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic