I feel like an asshole right now. I made the mistake of complaining to a coworker about this guy I see at work who always talks to me and bugs the hell out of me and he went to his boss about it and the whole thing just kind of escalated.

I don't like conflict and now it's going to be weird at work tomorrow. This guy bugged me but I would just ignore him whenever he talked to me or try and find alternative routes to avoid him. It just wasn't something that I needed to make into a bigger issue but that's my fault for venting to a coworker

I hate this bullshit. If someone continually ignores you when you talk to them, then just leave them alone, right ? Maybe I just should have been more clear towards him instead of ignoring him but I just hate conflict. I hate it I hate it I hate it

I'm just very uneasy about work tomorrow.

Update: apparently there was a group of 24 people on this flight that were double booked, so it screwed up a lot of stuff. They are taking volunteers to not fly and they also announced that they're trying to take on less fuel in order to take more people (wtf?!). I think I'm close to getting a seat, though.

well, its offical...i get to see beck in may. stoked, got killer seats too.

Beck North Charleston Performing Arts Center, North Charleston,  SC

Tue, May 19, 2015 08:00 PM

Ticket Information
Section
OR2
Row
D
Seats
29 - 30

You will enjoy yourself.  I saw him last summer at Forecastle in Louisville.  I had been waiting a long time to check him, and Outkast, off of the list.  Took me back to middle school again, and I was very comfortable w that.  I had a moment during Chemtrails.  His band's sound - EXCELLENT.  I flipped out when my man fused into Giorgio Moroder/Donna Summer.  He rapped Busta Rhymes.  It. was. wonderful.  

Never thought after he had health probs a few yrs back that I would get to see him.  I attend prob 30-40 shows a yr now for last few yrs, as I used to see around 120 a yr for about 7 yrs straight, not counting in my late teens/early twenties.  (Bartending, Festivals, shit ton of free shows because of friends)

After Arlo Guthrie, and Roger Waters, it was the best show I've ever seen.  Period.  My buddy looked at me weird after my declaration that night, with a "are you sure", cause he knew I hadn't changed my top 5 for years.  

His drummer, Joey, is also the drummer for Thom Yorke/Atoms for Peace, and formally, R.E.M., among others.  

I also haven't had a drop of alcohol since that night in July.  Feels Good.   

You will enjoy yourself.  I saw him last summer at Forecastle in Louisville.  I had been waiting a long time to check him, and Outkast, off of the list.  Took me back to middle school again, and I was very comfortable w that.  I had a moment during Chemtrails.  His band's sound - EXCELLENT.  I flipped out when my man fused into Giorgio Moroder/Donna Summer.  He rapped Busta Rhymes.  It. was. wonderful.  

Never thought after he had health probs a few yrs back that I would get to see him.  I attend prob 30-40 shows a yr now for last few yrs, as I used to see around 120 a yr for about 7 yrs straight, not counting in my late teens/early twenties.  (Bartending, Festivals, shit ton of free shows because of friends)

After Arlo Guthrie, and Roger Waters, it was the best show I've ever seen.  Period.  My buddy looked at me weird after my declaration that night, with a "are you sure", cause he knew I hadn't changed my top 5 for years.  

His drummer, Joey, is also the drummer for Thom Yorke/Atoms for Peace, and formally, R.E.M., among others.  

I also haven't had a drop of alcohol since that night in July.  Feels Good.

That just gets me more pumped up, thanks!

My neck is still kind of fucked up. I don't think it hurts as much as it did yesterday, but it's still pretty unpleasant to move my head. Looks like another day on the couch.

This happens to me twice a year. I can't drive. Wife has to dress me.

Hot bath with salt. Regular massages.

See if your GP will give you a shot or muscle relaxer.

This happens to me twice a year. I can't drive. Wife has to dress me.

Hot bath with salt. Regular massages.

See if your GP will give you a shot or muscle relaxer.

If I'm still like this by Monday, I'm going to go in and see what can be done.  It used to happen to me really regularly in my early twenties, but it's been years and years since it's happened.  I'm on call this weekend, so I was stuck at home anyway, but it kind of ruins any plans I had of doing things around the place.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic