Morning. I survived the drive to work and arrived almost 3 hours late but they knew I wasn't going to arrive on time. I'm not driving in this at 3:30 in the morning so I can drive into a ditch and be all alone and freeze to death until the rest of the world gets on the road at 6am. I want people to be around and watch me while I drive into a ditch and freeze to death.

I shouldn't jinx myself. SO. MUCH. SNOW

Hola!! I wish we'd get some ice/snow right about now so I could go back to bed. It's ALMOST cold enough for it.

mid 70's yesterday in houston, perfect temp....31 right now. its like i brought new england down with me

**not in a sense of cold weather, but insane radical weather changes

Called out on my way to work. Lost total control of the car, spun, and managed to not hit the guardrail or another car. Thankful for any force that was looking out for me today.

I'm upset about missing two days of work because I'm desperate for the money. But constantly remembering that money won't mean a whole lot if I'm dead.

Please stay safe if you have to leave the house.

Called out on my way to work. Lost total control of the car, spun, and managed to not hit the guardrail or another car. Thankful for any force that was looking out for me today.

I'm upset about missing two days of work because I'm desperate for the money. But constantly remembering that money won't mean a whole lot if I'm dead.

Took a snow day myself. Glad you're okay! Stay safe out there.

mid 70's yesterday in houston, perfect temp....31 right now. its like i brought new england down with me

**not in a sense of cold weather, but insane radical weather changes

haha! Radical weather changes are nothing new around these parts. Typical Texas winter is nothing but cold fronts that last only a few days, if that. 

Glad your ok. That shit is scary!

EGG-BDAY.jpg

Yall know what today is?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EGG!!!

Happy Happy Birthday, Egg!!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic