remember when your brother or cousin had the baked potato explode in his face 

I think back on this all the time and laugh. What a moment to be alive. This is the same brother that today grabbed a box of cereal, noticed that there was only one bowl worth left in the box and just poured the milk strainght in there and ate it from the bag.

I think back on this all the time and laugh. What a moment to be alive. This is the same brother that today grabbed a box of cereal, noticed that there was only one bowl worth left in the box and just poured the milk strainght in there and ate it from the bag.

I hope he cut the plastic down a bit. I also suppose this is resourceful?

i always think about it...haha i felt bad for laughing when it happened because it was probably intense. but seeing the potato shrapnel everywhere was just too good.

i always think about it...haha i felt bad for laughing when it happened because it was probably intense. but seeing the potato shrapnel everywhere was just too good.

Haha. It was super funny when it happened. He bent down and poked one of the potatos with a fork to see if it was done. There was a boom and he slowly got up and was covered with bits of potatos. It was awesome.

Here's the photo for anyone that didn't see it when I first posted it.

https://instagram.com/p/j7a_PZCd0C/?taken-by=youinreverse

....that is a terrible, terrible waste of a lovely potato.

They were usually the gross ones from the end of the night.

I spent the majority of my day banging my head getting something setup at work and ended up spending the last 2-3 hours (very off and on) working on it.  Finally figured it out and it and the solution was dumb (and should have been more obvious).  Happy it's mostly done and I should be able to finish it up tomorrow.  Celebration beer time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic