Lots of local up and comers too which is exciting for KC. I'll roll out the red carpet for you.

Yeah Middle of Map Fest is pretty similar to what we've got getting started up here.  Our is Mile of Music and it's going with a everything is free setup so they are having a tougher time pulling in larger acts because they just plain lack the funds.  Most of the bigger acts are friends of our local music superstar (vomit) Corey Chisel.

Just checked and they are all on for today. Along with Bruiser Queen who are fabulous.

Damn tonight is ridiculous. 615 it's Phox who are an awesome pop-ish band from my area. Then William Elliott Whitmore and Murder City Devils. All at the same location. Mega jelaous. Plus Me Like Bees later in the night.

Where did you get that PHOX "friendship" cd you got me? I can't find info about it anywhere.

Where did you get that PHOX "friendship" cd you got me? I can't find info about it anywhere.

The band handmade some up for some local stores.  I picked up the last one to throw in with that shit.  I know they had another one similar to that but by the time I knew who they were everything but that one was gone.

The band handmade some up for some local stores. I picked up the last one to throw in with that shit. I know they had another one similar to that but by the time I knew who they were everything but that one was gone.

Thanks for grabbing it for me. I had never heard of them before and I love them now. I got lucky when I was on vacation last year and managed to see them at Mississippi Studios in Portland. It was an awesome show.

soooooo long story short I managed to score a ticket to All Time Low/State Champs/Issues/Tonight Alive last night about 10 minutes before the show for real cheap. Thanks Yik Yak!

That was my first time seeing all of those bands. State Champs were really really good, loved their energy. I hadnt really heard Tonight Alive before but was throughly impressed by them. Issues confused me for many reasons including why they were chosen for this bill. And I loved ATL. The banter Jack and Alex had was hilarious and just their overall stage presence was fantastic.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic