I shouldn't have mentioned poptarts. This is making me sick reading all these nasty flavors. I tried the chocolate and peanut butter, hoping it'd taste like a reese's cup. I got 2 bites in before having to throw the whole box away. 

I want to walk out right now. I can't take another second of this job, or any job where I have to talk on the phone to customers all day. It's fucking soul crushing, and makes me feel like my IQ drops every time I hang up the phone.

You and me both. With all going @ work and outside of it and still reeling from the shit we talked about yesterday, I just feel like up and quitting everything and everyone.

Go live on the middle of nowhere in North Dakota.

Does anyone else get hesitant when someone with 1 post is looking for a record that you have to sell?

Well, the payment has been deposited in my PayPal account, the label has been printed and the $2.35 Signature Confirmation has been added to protect me as far as PayPal is concerned...

Unless USPS loses the package, I'm feeling pretty good about this one.

Well, the payment has been deposited in my PayPal account, the label has been printed and the $2.35 Signature Confirmation has been added to protect me as far as PayPal is concerned...

I think I bought two records on here before having more than a couple of posts (and no av).

Everyone has to start somewhere.

I always do signature confirmation if the package is over $100 these days.

I think I bought two records on here before having more than a couple of posts (and no av).

Everyone has to start somewhere.

I feel you, and I don't have any reason to think there will be an issue, but there's always that little bit of concern with every transaction.

I always do signature confirmation if the package is over $100 these days.

It wasn't that expensive, but enough that I could justify the extra couple of bucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic