What happened on the fb?

Two people were arguing that it's cool to be uncomfortable with trans and gay people because being intolerant of intolerance is just as bad as being intolerant. Or whatever. Then dude said transphobia isn't a real thing and I lost my shit.

And I didn't even get a chance to post this

https://youtu.be/Yz4a_ipi1eA

Two people were arguing that it's cool to be uncomfortable with trans and gay people because being intolerant of intolerance is just as bad as being intolerant. Or whatever. Then dude said transphobia isn't a real thing and I lost my shit.

And I didn't even get a chance to post this

https://youtu.be/Yz4a_ipi1eA

Ugh. People...

A door to door sales man just tried to sell me windows, so I told him I rent my house and he just walked away without saying anything. I need to stop answering my door.

Edit: Yo Matt, what's a good hi-res album to get once the Fulla arrives to try it out?

Kayo Dot's Hubardo was originally mastered at 24 bit 96 k... If you grab it from bandcamp in FLAC you'll get that Rez. ALAC is downrezzed so go with VLC player if u want best audio.

Kayo Dot's Hubardo was originally mastered at 24 bit 96 k... If you grab it from bandcamp in FLAC you'll get that Rez. ALAC is downrezzed so go with VLC player if u want best audio.

He's not a mac user but if he was he could DL the FLAC and just XLD to convert it. There was something else on there that was the opposite way. At least I'm guessing because the ALAC was the much larger one.

Looks like they fixed it. Here is something else though. I'm guess it will be so dead here that he will still see this easily. :)

https://echotide.bandcamp.com

He's not a mac user but if he was he could DL the FLAC and just XLD to convert it. There was something else on there that was the opposite way. At least I'm guessing because the ALAC was the much larger one.

Ah, well either way, my point was to get the 24 bit / 96k FLAC and not the downrezzed ALAC if you want full bitrate and resolution. Can't think of too many albums that were mastered natively as that high of a resolution, so Hubardo sprang to mind immediately. Just double checked and the ALAC is down to 16/48k. Womp womp.

Be warned though, it's a double album over 90 minutes long so best to listen when you have time and patience to go on a journey. https://kayodot.bandcamp.com/album/hubardo

I feel like death again this morning. I made it to work, but I don't know if I can make it all day. I'm super nauseous, dizzy, and shaking. It's also making my anxiety really on edge, but I can't tell if one is causing the other. Will probably leave at lunch and go to an urgent care place to get checked out, and hopefully have my anxiety meds refilled.

It's Tuesday, I am blasting Corrupted in my headphones as I watch people slowly file into the office.

My big project is complete, and before I get a big rest, I am still feeling pretty great save for the 3 weeks straight of max stress and working almost 300 hours in that time...

...phew...

Hopefully things will be low in stress for awhile !

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic