Pink Himalayan Sea Salt 

I cover everything I eat with that.  I also have a Habenero Sea Salt that is fantastic.

I've been meaning to try the pink stuff. I think a WF around here has the huge pallets of different kinds and you pay by weight. Either that or a QFC is Seattle. I need to go get some.

I've been meaning to try the pink stuff. I think a WF around here has the huge pallets of different kinds and you pay by weight. Either that or a QFC is Seattle. I need to go get some.

It's goooood. I think Fred Meyer actually sells the pink Himalayan. Maybe not though, I don't remember where I got mine

Just spent about $350 on some tools I don't really need from sears.  The good side is that I got back $290 in sears rewards points.

Sears VIP Program is ridiculous.  I'm going to hate when my VIP membership expires cause I know I'll never end up spending $2500 in a year there again.  

I'll probably buy some more later tonight.  Hopefully I'll build up a nice stockpile of tools and get  enough points to get a Generator.

But get $25 worth of booze.

So like 3 drinks from a place like that. I still have to go into the place though, which as you said is hell.

So like 3 drinks from a place like that. I still have to go into the place though, which as you said is hell.

I'll endure a half hour of hell for three drinks.

The last time I was in a BWW (maybe only time?) it was the afternoon after I had rolled face at a new years eve rave. I felt like death and I hate sports. There's way too much shit going on. Fucking TVs and noise everywhere.

Just spent about $350 on some tools I don't really need from sears.  The good side is that I got back $290 in sears rewards points.

Sears VIP Program is ridiculous.  I'm going to hate when my VIP membership expires cause I know I'll never end up spending $2500 in a year there again.  

I'll probably buy some more later tonight.  Hopefully I'll build up a nice stockpile of tools and get  enough points to get a Generator.

Sears is still in business?...

Sears is still in business?...

Not for very much longer.

Seriously, it's shocking they are still around.  Online ordering stuff from them is pretty great though.  They pricematch amazon on a bunch of stuff and you can still use their coupons and rewards points on that stuff.  Most of the stuff I bought for my new house has been from sears.

http://www.sears.com/bem-party-block-indoor-outdoor-speaker-w-light/p-05737483000P

I'm sure this speaker is garbage but it's $200 and I can get $210 sears reward cash back on purchase.  I've planned on picking up a decent generator so in reality I'm spending $200 and getting $210 off of a generator and I'm getting a speaker that I can ebay or just keep to mess around with.

I just bought 

http://www.sears.com/monster-isport-freedom-wireless-bluetooth-on-ear-headphones/p-05757151000P

Headphones were listed at 50% back in points but it shows 100%.  So I spent $263 including tax and I got $285 back in Sears points since I had a coupon for 15% back on electronics purchases.  Plus I'm sure I can sell those heeadphones for an easy $80 on the ebay.

Looks like I can shop around for a generator after work tonight.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic