Gross. Meat is gross.

I can pretty much only eat chicken anymore, not sure why but meat started to taste really nasty to me a few years ago.

Edit: Beef makes my stomach hurt really bad, and I can't eat pork at all since I think it is disgusting. I've never had lamb before.

I can pretty much only eat chicken anymore, not sure why but meat started to taste really nasty to me a few years ago.

Edit: Beef makes my stomach hurt really bad, and I can't eat pork at all since I think it is disgusting. I've never had lamb before.

I haven't eaten red meat or pork in over 20 years. It's ok to eat fish, cause they don't have any feelings, and fried chicken is delicious and heaven sent.

Well, I had a bite of venison a few months ago because my girlfriend was like "Your dad gave me 15lbs of this so at least try it." Now she's cut meat out of her diet as well though.

i'm saying F U to my dairy-free diet right now bc i found out sonic is down the street from my work. reeses blast <3

They just opened a Sonic a couple towns over and everyone has LOST THEIR GOD DAMN SHIT. Like, every time I've driven by traffic has been insane. They've had about 5-6 cop cars directing traffic and there are multiple hour waits.

When I lived in Poughkeepsie I drove past a Sonic twice a day for two years and never once went there. Sonic is my shit though, but I've only ever gone there when I was in Texas for a few months. I couldn't leave the house without getting a cherry limeade. There were so many Sonics that I could literally leave my house and go in ANY direction and be at a Sonic in two minutes. I'd drive by a Sonic and think "Oh I should get Sonic..." after I was past it, so I'd just keep driving and be at another one within a couple minutes.

They just opened a Sonic a couple towns over and everyone has LOST THEIR GOD DAMN SHIT. Like, every time I've driven by traffic has been insane. They've had about 5-6 cop cars directing traffic and there are multiple hour waits.

When I lived in Poughkeepsie I drove past a Sonic twice a day for two years and never once went there. Sonic is my shit though, but I've only ever gone there when I was in Texas for a few months. I couldn't leave the house without getting a cherry limeade. There were so many Sonics that I could literally leave my house and go in ANY direction and be at a Sonic in two minutes. I'd drive by a Sonic and think "Oh I should get Sonic..." after I was past it, so I'd just keep driving and be at another one within a couple minutes.

That's how the one is that opened up by my friend in North Jersey! Cops always directing people etc. It's crazy. We only have 1 near me and now this 1 by my job. Both are usually tame lol. I can't have any of their food items anymore but I had to treat yo self to some ice cream lol.

I have one within biking distance and shakes are half price after 8PM

damn biking distance is prime. I wish I could bike there haha

Anything with garlic is amazing.

I've never had Sonic, closest one is 30 minutes away, which only opened like 4 years ago. Their national advertising was annoying, since we used to see commercials all the time when the closest one was 150 miles away.

Charles, here is my Foo list for you. Keep in mind this isn't a list of my favorite songs, or even their absolute best, but more so a nice mix of the diversity of the band from their entire catalog of 20 years. Keep in mind there are 10x more songs than this list. I didn't want to throw a list of 50 songs at you, no one wants that when trying to give a band a chance; so here is 15. Let me know what you like, what you don't, and why; we can go from there. (I did try not to include singles, but My Hero and Times Like These are exceptions - they're just too good.)

// FOO FOR YOU //

1.) Stacked Actors - There Is Nothing Left To Lose (1999) [link] *

2.) February Stars - The Color And The Shape (1997) [link]

3.) Congregation - Sonic Highways (2014) [link]

4.) The Deepest Blues Are Black - In Your Honor (2005) [link]

5.) My Hero - The Color And The Shape (1997) [link]

6.) White Limo - Wasting Light - (2011) [link]

7.) In Your Honor - In Your Honor (2005) [link]

8.) Live-In Skin - There Is Nothing Left to Lose (1999) [link]

9.) Times Like These - One By One (2002) [link]

10.) Wattershed - Foo Fighters (1995) [link]

11.) Band On The Run - Medium Rare (2011) [link]

12.) Alone + Easy Target - Foo Fighters (1995) [link]

13.) Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make Up Is Running) - Echoes, Silences, Patience, & Grace (2007) [link]

14.) Something From Nothing - Sonic Highways (2014) [link]

15.) Stranger Things Have Happened - Echoes, Silences, Patience, & Grace (2007) [link]

Spotify playlist (14 of 15): https://play.spotify.com/user/matt_photographs/playlist/7ii9i5CvbJOC6W2E6zIFRE

* - watch /  listen to the Live At Wembley version if you can.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic