I make sure I take all of my vacation. Especially now that most companies don't pay out anymore.

yesterday was my 3 year anni here. i get another 5 days totally 3 weeks. i need those days as many are mental health days. this allows me to also finally visit family in the dirty dirty south.

from one of the most overworked, least vacationed countries, theres just a lot of anger and bitterness. i think wed all be healthy if we were taken care of first.

I agree, 100%. It is insane how overworked we all are, and how little (if any) time we get off. Gotta line the pockets of the rich though, right?

I'd love to have a cook out with all of you! One day.

I'm going to go to Fred and get steaks for tonight. I doubt you'll be there though. :/

Having a stay in date night with Melissa. Cooking her a nice dinner, getting dressed up, staying in, drinking beer, watching movies.

Half classy / half don't give a fuck. Haha.

I'm going to go to Fred and get steaks for tonight. I doubt you'll be there though. :/

Having a stay in date night with Melissa. Cooking her a nice dinner, getting dressed up, staying in, drinking beer, watching movies.

Half classy / half don't give a fuck. Haha.

I will not be! Going on a hike today so I'll be gone until tonight. Make sure and send us all some pics of your delicious food!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic