Any of my small talk friends interested in a free copy of Pet Symmetry's Pets Hounds on clear blue vinyl? It's got a dish warp and skips on the first few grooves, but should flatten out pretty easily if you have the ability to do it.

I'm going to go insane if I get another call on when people can start using those chip readers for the new credit card regulations. The company refuses to tell anyone anything, just having us tell them "they are working on it". So we get yelled at, since fraud on the shop, but I can't answer anything more since they will not tell us or anyone anything else.

I'm going to go insane if I get another call on when people can start using those chip readers for the new credit card regulations. The company refuses to tell anyone anything, just having us tell them "they are working on it". So we get yelled at, since fraud on the shop, but I can't answer anything more since they will not tell us or anyone anything else.

I hate those chips

I hate those chips

It seems like it's going to be a hassle to use, since it's more than just swipping a crd through. My bank has not even sent me mine yet.

Our recluse neighbor that I've only seen outside 3 times was in the backyard cleaning his rabbit cage last night. I was so fascinated I stood at the window and watched for a while. Jimmy says I'm being a creep. But it's all so strange I just want to know more. He lives there with his mom and sister and none of them leave during the day or have jobs. And he has beautiful waist length wavy hair.

Last time I saw him we came home drunk and I took frank outside to pee at 2am. He was outside smoking a cigarette. I talked to him and asked him why he was up and he said 'insomnia'. I tried to take frank over to meet him but frank was so scared he practically dragged me back inside. It's all so mysterious!!! And why does he have a rabbit??

time to watch the burbs!

It seems like it's going to be a hassle to use, since it's more than just swipping a crd through. My bank has not even sent me mine yet.

I got mine from USAA, it's annoying. I'd rather just swipe.

But Apple Pay is getting accepted more and more places, so soon it won't even matter.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic