Who?

Mark Kozelek... Some project was announced a short while ago and it's apparently all proceeds going to charity which is great. It's a collaboration with a poet, but we were not sure what it was going to be. I just listened to it.... It's Kozelek reading fucking poems, and not eloquently either, and not a stitch of music.... If it wasn't for charity I would call it a really sad joke...

Ugh I slept on the Halo CE OST when it was $20 and now it's like a hundred. I feel you.

The worst part is I knew both of these LPs were already rare and going for marked up prices on the second hand market, but I saw you could get them both from the label for cheap but I never did and when I finally wanted to I couldn't because they're gone!

Blonde gal? She's always struck me as a little off. Not just Chandler, all of them really. I just frequent there since I live on Ray and McQueen. There's another worker there who's always a total jackass, but I can't remember his name. I've gotten some awesome deals at that one diagonally across from Tempe Zia, mostly on metal

she used to have black hair. Named serina. 45 year old who wants to be 16 again. Ick. Tempe rules their manager Bret is the man.

I can't do grindcore personally, but I can relate

More death than grind, but whatever. I don't really like much metal down tuned as much as the newer CC. When the guitar is doing something technical in that range it's too close to the bass and drums in pitch, plus the new low growly vocals are in that same range of frequencies. It just sounds muddled

More death than grind, but whatever. I don't really like much metal down tuned as much as the newer CC. When the guitar is doing something technical in that range it's too close to the bass and drums in pitch, plus the new low growly vocals are in that same range of frequencies. It just sounds muddled

yeah sorry I'm not a metal expert I pretty much like Black Sabbath, Metallica, Mastodon, Witch, Russian Circles, Pelican and some Isis, I guess Converge if that counts

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic