whats the fault in our stars have to do with religion? and yes ive seen the movie. unfortunately.

Fuck if I know, but I'm seriously taking naps. She showed some propaganda movie about the beauty of religion that was like 3 and a half hours and it took all week but it was right after lunch so naps were amazing

No movie they make you watch in religion class has to do with religion. One year in high school, they made everyone watch Pay It Forward, and had some shitty assembly about it. It was fucking stupid.

During a day long retreat for my confirmation (I didn't get confirmed but my mom made me do all the work anyways) I got kicked out and had to sit outside because I laughed hysterically at the movie Simon Birch. Not at the bits that were supposed to be funny but just at how terrible the movie was.

During a day long retreat for my confirmation (I didn't get confirmed but my mom made me do all the work anyways) I got kicked out and had to sit outside because I laughed hysterically at the movie Simon Birch. Not at the bits that were supposed to be funny but just at how terrible the movie was.

I got confirmed in like 3rd grade which pisses me off because it was before anyone could legit decide if you want to buy into it

In 3rd grade?! We did that shit in like 8th grade. And I said fuck that shit and didn't do it.

We did it in 8th grade too. I think they changed it a few years back to when you have your first communion. My mom still teachers at a Catholic school, so I have to hear about it sometimes. I think it's her way of trying to subtlety guilt me into going back to church. I usually just laugh.

Surprise, they're trying to grab people before the age of reason. I'm not sure what I believe, but it isn't this.

Surprise catholicism is fucked. Surprise.

My dad is a fucking deacon in the catholic church. You can't imagine the utter brainwashing iv seen my entire life. Now my little brother is an alter boy and shit. Whatever, if it makes them sleep better at night.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic