Is there something in Valium that forces you to make an ass of yourself to usually the most straight laced or serious person you know? Seems that way with me lol

Yeah, it made me super talkative, but nothing I said made any sense.

Yeah, the first reboot kicked ass!

One of my favorite games in a long time. I played it 3 or 4 times. It was way too easy on hard though.

There's something in valium that makes everything wonderful. That's all I know.

It really does. Best I've felt in years. Only scary part was when it wore off, I was sitting at my desk at work and had been there for 2 hours. I drove myself to work too, which is even scarier. They would not let me drive home after the test though.

Also sounds like y'all can't handle your pills. I blacked out for like a week and from all accounts the only dumb things I did or said were asking my buddy if he wanted to go to the Dark Knight midnight premiere like 20 times and then telling my stripper friend I didn't want to fuck her when she tried to fuck me

If you can afford it do it! Theres some pretty decent bundles out there/coming out too.

I personally like the PS4 more than the XBONE, but more people still seem partial to XBONE.

I'm partial to XBONE because I used to be a crazy achievement hunter, and leaving behind 43,000 G is hard to do. It's like selling my record collection :(

aw i feel like i missed out on fun valium times. the one time i had to take it was when i had a really bad bout of vertigo. and it made things stop spinning, but didn't make me all doped up and happy fuzzy. i feel like i missed out on an important experience :(

They gave me 2 for an MRI, since I freaked out in the machine before hand. They told me to only take one, but two if I really needed it. I took both, and the day is a huge blur. I felt amazing, but I guess I just rambled on nonsense to my friends in text.

I'm partial to XBONE because I used to be a crazy achievement hunter, and leaving behind 43,000 G is hard to do. It's like selling my record collection :(

I thought achievements were the dumbest thing ever, until I perfected L4D pre-DLC. I was hooked after that, for a while anyway.

I thought achievements were the dumbest thing ever, until I perfected L4D pre-DLC. I was hooked after that, for a while anyway.

I was obsessed from the start...the idea of having goals to reach is what made the game for me. Plus, once you've done all the achievements in most games, you've done everything and gotten your money's worth.

Stranger's almanac is back in stock on Amazon if anyone cares

Thank you!! 

Also sounds like y'all can't handle your pills. I blacked out for like a week and from all accounts the only dumb things I did or said were asking my buddy if he wanted to go to the Dark Knight midnight premiere like 20 times and then telling my stripper friend I didn't want to fuck her when she tried to fuck me

Pills I can handle no problem, 30 or 40 cc's off liquid happy forgetfulness is an ENTIRELY other level. Not to mention they had given me Morphine twice, then stepped it up to Dilaudid when that wouldn't stop my pain. Having the constitution of a bull is a big problem outside of getting tattooed or stubbing your toe on a doorway...

That and the controller seem to be the only reasons I hear. They can't let go of the 360 days.

But I basically use my XBONE as a TV add on now because the experience was so bad.

I did buy Battlefront for the XBONE so maybe I'll change my mind.

Same here ! Last night was ridiculous. I was very happy my dog slept through it, normally she runs everywhere but the storm still woke me up.

My cats were pretty psyched that I was awake at that hour. I was not so psyched.

The dude slept through all of it, occasionally becoming conscious enough to pat me on the back to comfort me then start snoring again.

I am still so fucking tired.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic