Honestly, I'm not sure that is true Thomas, even though I said it. I have no idea how dependents impact tax dedications in high income households. We are a six figure household and we get a reasonable break for our daughter so I suspect you'd have to be pretty well off.

This is correct. No one has a great plan, least of all us people in here. We still have some time to be proactive. If nothing materializes at a policy level than changes will be... a little more reactive.

i had a kid just for the tax break.

she pays handsomely.

jk. i love my kid for mandatory reasons.

I get about 30% taken out in taxes

I do know what bracket we would theoretically fall into but our taxes are complicated as fuck because of the family company so I don't know what kind of breaks we get on the payouts because technically one branch is green energy which gets a ton of subsidies and shit.

Honestly, I'm not sure that is true Thomas, even though I said it. I have no idea how dependents impact tax dedications in high income households. We are a six figure household and we get a reasonable break for our daughter so I suspect you'd have to be pretty well off.

This is correct. No one has a great plan, least of all us people in here. We still have some time to be proactive. If nothing materializes at a policy level than changes will be... a little more reactive.

I know children are a sizable tax break at any tax bracket, but I'm sure it is really dependent on total income too.

I get about 30% taken out in taxes

I bet mine is closer to this now that I really look at my check.

next page we teach Rez how to balance a checkbook.

or maybe suggest the best app that will do it for him.

No need to do that with anymore really, with online banking and all. It's still good to do though, just to keep an eye out for mistakes or payments that are not updated yet.

Someone tell Virgil to drop my damn record off at the post office. Won an auction from him on ebay, and he printed the label a week ago, but has not done shit with it since.

No need to do that with anymore really, with online banking and all. It's still good to do though, just to keep an eye out for mistakes or payments that are not updated yet.

even before online banking i never did this. but i can imagine ppl with checks going out left and right for kids sports, programs, cafeteria, etc that its still a real thing. id say 40% of my friends still do. these are ones with 3+ kids and that shit is necessary.

also, small outskirt down and local banks dont offer up to the second* updates.

edit: up to the day

even before online banking i never did this. but i can imagine ppl with checks going out left and right for kids sports, programs, cafeteria, etc that its still a real thing. id say 40% of my friends still do. these are ones with 3+ kids and that shit is necessary.

also, small outskirt down and local banks dont offer up to the second* updates.

edit: up to the day

Yeah, I can see that in instances like that. My bank is instantaneous with the updates, but sometimes it is just a $1 place holder to show a transaction took place.

Hmm. Don't know the guy

A little before your time on this site. He was the original owner of VC, before SRC took it over. Just do a search for him on the forums, and you'll see what type of guy he is.

I bet I have about $7 in my checking too, but that will change at midnight when my direct deposit goes in.

I opened an account and intended to set 20% of all money that I get and through PayPal in there but that didn't happen because I keep saying "one more killer deal" here and blowing it as soon as I get it.

they should name a stretch of highway after me, as for the last whatever amount of years, im sure ive paid for it.

It's your right as a tax payer to have this happen. Make it happen!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic