I can't make poker night tonight, have to go to my parents for dinner and watch my nephews for a bit :(. I'll see if I can sneak out early though.

Job in Omaha wants me to have an interview, but it has to be on site to take their computer assessment. Not sure I can swing a drive out there any time soon though :(. Why don't all jobs do skype interviews and online assessments?

This remember November thing Solidstate has going on. They just put up The Chariot's The Fiancee. All I'v spoke about for this gimmick is wanting something from The Chariot, so I couldn't not get it. But 22 and change for the single LP and 8 bucks for shipping. THE HOBBY I GUESS.

Ah. Fuck that shipping, way too damn much. Buying records is getting more annoying with all these delays and huge influx in prices.

I'm cremating, no joke, the handsomest dude I've ever seen (at least he was back in the 60s)

That's kinda sad, but I'm sure he lived an awesome life I can't even imagine.

God dammit, anyone else tired of paying $32 for a new single LP? This shit is making me rage.

Indeed. When those Promise RIng reissues came out I was so damn happy to see I could get both records I wanted for less than $40 shipped. My local guy buys some pretty nice used stuff, but he marks it up so damn far it's not feasible for me. I damn near cry from joy anytime I see something I want for less than $20

I'm already past coffee (several delicious cups) and onto booze, weed, and ordering takeout.

My life is a fucking nightmare but at least all that stuff is pretty dope.

I'll move onto the weed later in the day. I feel like I need to do something productive today with my day off. If I start smoking now...NOPE.

Two separate apps. Poker in the front, hangout in the rear. 

hahahaha

i do love poker. although haven't played in years, so probably pretty rusty (not to mention i probably have the world's worst poker face...) but it's not real money anyhow, so yeah...so long as i don't get stuck working super late, i'm down.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic