my good friend is a professional player. he has a WSOP bracelet and gets paid to travel and play. its redic. recently won over 1mil and takes home over 50k a month.

is it rude to ask him for 50k?

a paultry 50 grand?

Whats his name? I might know who he is.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/70935-blair-hinkle/results/overall?c=winnings&d=desc&page=1

his earnings make me sad.

he'd be playing all night, come down to the bar; eat. Pace and say 'gotta head back'

when it was over you wouldnt even know. so humble and quiet.

'you win anything?'

yeah. about 38,500

(time elapsed: 25 mins)

He does look familiar. He is the kind of person I really want to meet to be honest. He's not a huge player by any means and it would be amazing to have him as a coach. Usually they are willing to front you a big chunk of change to try and kick start a poker playing career for you. Which is my dream.

He does look familiar. He is the kind of person I really want to meet to be honest. He's not a huge player by any means and it would be amazing to have him as a coach. Usually they are willing to front you a big chunk of change to try and kick start a poker playing career for you. Which is my dream.

I've got $5 in my wallet if that'll help. I BELIEVE IN YOU

his grandma taught him and his brothers how to play. they make a killing destroying everything; the three of them.

when hes not traveling i make sure to not talk about poker, but yes, he would be a great teacher.

his grandma taught him and his brothers how to play. they make a killing destroying everything; the three of them.

when hes not traveling i make sure to not talk about poker, but yes, he would be a great teacher.

Tell him you have a friend who takes the game very seriously and wants him as a coach.  :wub:

The last 20 minutes is a blur of falafel, tobouli, pita bread, hummus, fried zucchini, fried shrimp, French fries, rice, and chickpea salad. Fairly certain I'm going to explode.

Sounds like a delicious blur.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic