guess i left my car unlocked last night... my work tools are gone and they tossed the glove box and center console and took the registration and maintenance documents. at least they didn't take the new car seat or stroller...

hope everyone has a great day! lock up or stuff! take it inside! at least it's just stuff and it can be replaced... no damage or harm to anyone.

As someone who has had multiple vehicles broken in to I feel for you. When I was working for Hot Topic, after finishing a shift one evening, the girl I was working with and I left only to find both of our cars had been broken in to along with many others in the mall parking lot. Dumbest thing of all to me was that whomever did this stole some clothes I had in my Explorer that I had worn to my Grandmother's funeral a week before. I'm not the smallest guy anyhow, and the dress shoes were well over $100 new... silly shit people take is beyond me...It never feels good to know what you work hard for someone else will just take because they feel entitled.. Sorry man :(

I hate that. I left my car unlocked a couple weeks ago and found the door wide open the next morning. They shuffled through some stuff, but all they took was 3 quarters from my change compartment. They didn't touch the nickels or dimes though. People are dumb.

Someone broke into my coworkers care at my old job when we were at work, they took his pennies but left his wallet and checkbook (He was a fucking moron, who leaves that in your car?). Dumb ass coworker and thief.

They're another one I really like. I saw them a while ago playing with someone else and they didn't really interest me. Glad I gave them another chance. I'm going to see them and Wrekmeister Harmonies next Friday. Loss is another one in that genre that I dig. Wish they were more active though!

Yeah... really dig them.

If you ever feel adventurous, check out Esoteric - Epistemological Despondency. It mixes noise and glacial paced doom.

thanks guys. it's really shitty, but it could have been worse. i have the serial number of the big item they took (a $4000 meter), so i'm going to see if i can get the number out to pawn shops and i'm on craigslist watching. i'm not sure how this works in real life... haha. i have receipts for the other tools that were in there, so i should be able to get the money for them through my renter's insurance. just a big hassle now. ugh.

off to my grandparents' house to relax and eat a bunch again!

I hate that. I left my car unlocked a couple weeks ago and found the door wide open the next morning. They shuffled through some stuff, but all they took was 3 quarters from my change compartment. They didn't touch the nickels or dimes though. People are dumb.

My nickels, dimes, and pennies are still here. Haha. I don't remember if I had any quarters. Might have had a dollar or two in here.

I just know they're gonna look at the meter and wonder what the heck it is, but then get pretty stoked when they see what it's worth. Then I'm gonna catch them (probably not...).

My nickels, dimes, and pennies are still here. Haha. I don't remember if I had any quarters. Might have had a dollar or two in here.

I just know they're gonna look at the meter and wonder what the heck it is, but then get pretty stoked when they see what it's worth. Then I'm gonna catch them (probably not...).

For years I would carry an extra day's medicine with me in one of those little waterproof containers in case I ever decided to just stay somewhere or got trashed and had to sleep at a friends place. Well, one of the times my car was burglarized they stole my pills...I take medication to control my epilepsy, blood pressure, mood issues, and so forth. I remember thinking "I hope they enjoy those pills and their trip to the ER " lol

Yes... I think I hate them now.

Same.

Same here. That was what sparked that post lol

I figured it was probably them. Damn spammers.

Bath last night, bath today. Heck yeahhhhh

Nice. Got a fancy thing to put in the water?

When I'm not healing from tattoos its at least a once a week thing for me. Someday I'll get a hot tub for the new place. Someday. ::sigh::

Well on your way with that home purchase :).

this planned parenthood business is really bumming me out, hits real close to home, and the attack on woman's rights offends me. The only person I know close by is ok luckily I checked in, but I'm still really saddened by these events, I hope none of the victims end up being anyone I know

this planned parenthood business is really bumming me out, hits real close to home, and the attack on woman's rights offends me. The only person I know close by is ok luckily I checked in, but I'm still really saddened by these events, I hope none of the victims end up being anyone I know

This makes me so fucking mad. Planned Parenthood is super fucking important. Women's rights to their own body are fucking important.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic