6dSWTgh.jpg?1

The view from my front stoop to my neighbors across the street, and 2 hours over (other 2 are abandoned and no lights). The flash exaggerates the ice a bit, but driving looks pretty much the same.

whenever I drive through fog I always hope that after I come out of it that I've gone back in time and I see either a dinosaur run by or some other weird shit. or it's like the 30's. that way I can share my secrets about the future (now) and become insanely famous.

I may have had a few drinks tonight.

I like it. 

Morning shift in. Coffees made, get your asses up and talk or get in bed youngins... Good morning Will. I binged the first Season and half the second of Silicon Valley yesterday and last night, so I suppose I will finish season 2 today and move on to something else. Suggestions? Hopefully something not 20 seasons in already...

I highly recommend The Blacklist. James Spader is awesome

I will take that one since this last binge is a comedy series. Gotta level it off ya know, and James Spader has been one of my favorite asshole character actors for a long while. Less than Zero has to be him at his sleaziest... That or Sex, Lies, & Videotape

I would rather clean up shut than vomit. I don't know that I would have guessed that would be the order.

Tough call really.

Yea shit is rough, but vomit makes you want to puke because of the overwhelming smell...or at least that's it to me, that and the pre-chewed food looks of it all :(

i mean vc in general, not this thread. i just didnt know where else to express it without being burned at the stake lol

I only really hang out in this thread and pop in to others here and there, so I guess I'm missing a lot of the shenanigans that happen when other people go on tangents that cause public uproar as it would be around here. I look for a few records here and there, and beyond that, this thread has pretty much helped me stay off Facebook lol 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic