Ryan is wasteedddd. I love it.

Ha 

Based on the grammar and spelling here, I assume you are still at the party?

Nope, left and currently sitting at a Wendy's and just asked if my burger had tacos on it...I meant tomotoes. I'm glad she laughed with me

Beer #7 now? I'll cheers to that

I may or may not have left after the 9 th

have one what.cd invite if anyone wants it. 

My friend invited me last month, and I, of course, forgot to sign up in the 3 day period. I'm a dingus, to say the least

So if you wouldn't mind sending it, I'd be the most grateful. But as I'm a new-comer, would understand handing it to someone far more deserving :)

My friend invited me last month, and I, of course, forgot to sign up in the 3 day period. I'm a dingus, to say the least

So if you wouldn't mind sending it, I'd be the most grateful. But as I'm a new-comer, would understand handing it to someone far more deserving :)

all yours, just PM email and I'll send it!

Nope, left and currently sitting at a Wendy's and just asked if my burger had tacos on it...I meant tomotoes. I'm glad she laughed with me

I may or may not have left after the 9 th

Careful chief! Taco date tomorrow! How many mailers do you need by the way? Need any for 7 inches as well as LP mailers?

I need one of those now. How can I join?

I'm out of invite codes currently, I get about one a month so I can send you one next month or if you really want one I joined their IRC chat and had to have an interview with an admin about different audio codecs, what a lossless file is, and transcodes, you're not an idiot so I'm sure they'd toss one your way if you didn't want to wait till next month. 

https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/starting-the-interview/

I'm out of invite codes currently, I get about one a month so I can send you one next month or if you really want one I joined their IRC chat and had to have an interview with an admin about different audio codecs, what a lossless file is, and transcodes, you're not an idiot so I'm sure they'd toss one your way if you didn't want to wait till next month. 

https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/starting-the-interview/

The IRC stuff looks scary. I know about building and working computers, but almost zero about networking. Assuming you don't mind tossing me the code next month, I'll just wait.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic