There is a pretzel food truck in okc and I will find them and i will get a pretzel. The pics they post on IG are amazing

I just did some research for myself and found out that there's a German Bakery in Salt Lake that has some amazing pastries and pretzels. I need to make my way over there.

Highly recommend these for anyone who need some new earbuds, Great construction, nice metal, and sound great with the included squishy foam tips. Plus a nice protective case included,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WP8RA6W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I still refuse to spend more than $10 pre-tax on earbuds

So much for the awesome free towing hook up, still not here after 2 hours. Not really unexpected, all the towing companies that worked fr my office sucked. 

Geico forwarded me to a local towing place the other night after telling me that my roadside towing wasn't on the vehicle I was driving, and then they tell me 2 hours wait time. I called my preferred place, and got a guy in 20 minutes

Good evening all. I've been mostly absent today, but I read over the pages I missed. 

Good vibes as usual to GGO. Keep on keeping on.

Good evening to you sir! Thank you for the good vibes. Today felt like murder to start with, but luckily my mother was an angel to me and helped it turn out to be a great day after all. 

And they'll sound like $10.

$10 sounds pretty awesome then. I have heard other several hundred dollar sets of headphones and the only difference is that these don't go as loud as they do, and mine sometimes lack on the bass. Otherwise, for $5 (the cost of my current pair) I can't complain.

Geico forwarded me to a local towing place the other night after telling me that my roadside towing wasn't on the vehicle I was driving, and then they tell me 2 hours wait time. I called my preferred place, and got a guy in 20 minutes

Still waiting... I just tried to cancel, and suddenly they are almost at my parents. My go to place sent all their guys home for the night, because they were so slow (well besides one guy for PD calls). I can see why people used to yell at me a lot.

Shitty Geico is per car, not per person memberships.

$10 sounds pretty awesome then. I have heard other several hundred dollar sets of headphones and the only difference is that these don't go as loud as they do, and mine sometimes lack on the bass. Otherwise, for $5 (the cost of my current pair) I can't complain.

Dude, maybe you have a miracle set, but there is a difference between nice and cheap speakers. When picking speakers I go to the store and listen to a ton and rank them, then go for the highest ranked one on my list. Some expensive ones are just marked up like Bose or Beats but some are just nice. I've found the difference between an okay set and really nice set is how clear the highs are. Didn't mean to go on a rant, just remembered last time you said there is no different between nice and cheap speakers

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic