Trying to restrain myself from pulling the trigger on buying tickets to a concert at the Stanley Hotel next month...Travel expenses alone would be a few hundred..

Responsible buying is hard, guys.

What a friend and I now call "concert hangover" from years of running off to three days of Widespread Panic shows only to come home broke and unable to barely afford gas for the next two or three weeks because of tickets, food, drugs, gas, and other random cost along the way lol

What a friend and I now call "concert hangover" from years of running off to three days of Widespread Panic shows only to come home broke and unable to barely afford gas for the next two or three weeks because of tickets, food, drugs, gas, and other random cost along the way lol

I've had many of those, but generally with 9 hour drives both ways. This would involve airfare/hotel/rental car/my sanity.

Was going to be a present for my guy, but turns out she only had one ticket per day - my wallet is counting this as a blessing haha

Trying to restrain myself from pulling the trigger on buying tickets to a concert at the Stanley Hotel next month...Travel expenses alone would be a few hundred..

Responsible buying is hard, guys.

What show?

I'm stuck at 99 on the year (but still have 9 more this month). I have booked flights, gotten hotels, cars etc. 4 times this year for shows.

2016 I am definitely slowing down.

What show?

I'm stuck at 99 on the year (but still have 9 more this month). I have booked flights, gotten hotels, cars etc. 4 times this year for shows.

2016 I am definitely slowing down.

Murder By Death Stanley Hotel show. They book the entire weekend and do 3 days of The Shining themed sets. Usually they sell out the day they go on sale, as it's around 300 people per night, and I didn't catch it in time this year, so finding spare tickets has been a mostly lost cause.

That is impressive! I've been to maybe 4 shows and 1 festival this year, which is just sad on my part.

What shows did you go to all that trouble for?

Sounds amazing though haha

cancel the transaction and post negative feedback, yo

If you don't hear from the buyer, you.can cancel and say non paying buyer.

Do you say in your terms how long that buyers have to pay?

it says my only options are to cancel bc the buyer wants to cancel, or bc the item is no longer available??

i dont know if i have it posted anywhere how long they have. but ive been messaging her and trying to get the ball rolling.

ALSO (this always happens to me lol) right after i posted about my record being stuck at 'acceptance,' it updated to sorting complete at my post office :) :) :) :)

Ok, Star Wars...I like you guys enough not to spoil it. But I'm an asshole and I want nothing more than to go to the mall tonight and yell the big spoiler at the line.

I'm gonna see it at like a Tuesday matinee in Janurary. Imax 3D, high af. I already know what happens and I don't care because the series means nothing to me. I'm sure it'll be a fun afternoon though.

Going to the Stanley Hotel is definitely on my bucket list. Hell, going to Colorado is still on my bucket list. 

And what's up with people WANTING to spoil shit? C'mon, really? I guess some people just like being ass hats. 

Seems like everyone is going to see Stars Wars before me anyway. I'm sure I'll find out what this big spoiler is even though I don't really care. 

Ok, Star Wars...I like you guys enough not to spoil it. But I'm an asshole and I want nothing more than to go to the mall tonight and yell the big spoiler at the line.

I'm gonna see it at like a Tuesday matinee in Janurary. Imax 3D, high af. I already know what happens and I don't care because the series means nothing to me. I'm sure it'll be a fun afternoon though.

While I think it be hilarious to witness that, I am praying no one does that tonight. This is one of the first times I remember restraining myself from finding out what happens before I go. I want to be surprised. SO, thank you for not being an asshole to us. If you do go to the mall and spoil it please film it!

Far more excited for that than Star Wars, to be honest. Wasn't excited for Ep 1-3, can't say I'm thrilled for the new one, either.

How do you already know what happens? Don't follow it, so if spoilers are out there, news to me.

The premiere was earlier this week for those involved in the film/other famous people. So the spoilers are out there. I've purposely stayed away from all reviews because of it.

Far more excited for that than Star Wars, to be honest. Wasn't excited for Ep 1-3, can't say I'm thrilled for the new one, either.

How do you already know what happens? Don't follow it, so if spoilers are out there, news to me.

Blade posted them on Facebook in retaliation for someone spoiling Fallout 4 for him.

They're floating around because there have been some press screenings and stuff.

Do not click this if you don't want Star Wars spoiled. I'm serious, it's not a joke, these are real SW spoilers

Kyo Ren (?) kills Han Solo. The main character goes to get Jedi training from a reclusive old Jedi master, who turns out to be Luke Skywalker. We see him for a couple seconds and the movie ends.

Going to the Stanley Hotel is definitely on my bucket list. Hell, going to Colorado is still on my bucket list.

And what's up with people WANTING to spoil shit? C'mon, really? I guess some people just like being ass hats.

Seems like everyone is going to see Stars Wars before me anyway. I'm sure I'll find out what this big spoiler is even though I don't really care.

I hate things that bring people joy.

Sounds amazing though haha

They were. North Charleston is and will always be my favorite stop they played on fall/winter tours. One of those three day runs was two night in Charlotte, followed by a night in Chucktown. That was one long ass drive from Charlotte though after two days and nights of concerts and partying...

I'll be driving through there come January for the first time - pretty stoked to see some real mountains for once. Black Hills are child's play :(

Yeah, black hills are pretty cool though. My sister-in-law lives in Rapid City, and used to have a cabin in the Black Hills that I stayed in for a few days. Got to see a lot of cool shit. Don't get to see anything like that in San Antonio. lol Texas is pretty flat and lame. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic