Seriously dude. I love the idea of this travel lifestyle everyone I know speaks of. A few weeks in this city. A few weeks in that city. A month in (insert beautiful country). Oh, come join you? Ok. I fight to get a weekend off if I want it. And who's going to pay my rent and my other 10 bills every month. I want that life. LET ME HAVE THAT LIFE T3.

Only if I can have it too. Damn bills. Once my student loans are paid off, I'm debt fre and will probably do what I want for a bit.

Hear the new Owen song off the Kevin Devine split? It's good stuff. I need an actual Owen album this year.

Only if I can have it too. Damn bills. Once my student loans are paid off, I'm debt fre and will probably do what I want for a bit.

Hear the new Owen song off the Kevin Devine split? It's good stuff. I need an actual Owen album this year.

I got the download link yesterday but haven't gotten around to getting it yet. Will probably do that tomorrow. And yes, I agree. New Owen is something I need in my life right now. I also saw American Football is playing a show in Seattle in Feb. Totally making the drive up there for that. 

I want to take a month off life soon. Spend a week in Austin, a week in Portland and the last 2 weeks in Omaha visiting friends. I can do it, but I'd have to quit working.

^this, 110%

I have a friend who chooses to work 7-9 months at a time, save every penny, then spend the next 3-5 traveling/hiking/camping. I'd kill to find ambition like that, and a career path that makes it allowable. 

Currently the guy is in Senegal for the month. 

I need that life.

^this, 110%

I have a friend who chooses to work 7-9 months at a time, save every penny, then spend the next 3-5 traveling/hiking/camping. I'd kill to find ambition like that, and a career path that makes it allowable. 

Currently the guy is in Senegal for the month. 

I need that life.

Before I got my current job, I was planning to take a month off. Fly out to the west coast, rent a car and drive back

I got the download link yesterday but haven't gotten around to getting it yet. Will probably do that tomorrow. And yes, I agree. New Owen is something I need in my life right now. I also saw American Football is playing a show in Seattle in Feb. Totally making the drive up there for that. 

That's awesome. I want to see AF, but they never play anywhere remotely close. Seattle show would be awesome.

Don't think the Owen/KD split has hit stores/shipped yet.

It has not shipped yet. My Recreational Drugs EP shipped last night though.

i have no tacos :( eating a pretty awful bbq chicken sandwich right now and it's making me very sad. i played the free corp lunch game poorly today :(

We had free corp Xmas lunch yesterday at my work. It involved going upstairs to the break room and socializing with people. I made a ham sandwich instead haha. I also just spent 30 mins looking through your deadformat and it kinda makes me love you even more.

I also just spent 30 mins looking through your deadformat and it kinda makes me love you even more.

Lauren, give me one of those Stay Ahead Of The Weather / The Wonder Years splits!

We had free corp Xmas lunch yesterday at my work. It involved going upstairs to the break room and socializing with people. I made a ham sandwich instead haha. I also just spent 30 mins looking through your deadformat and it kinda makes me love you even more.

hahaha. we have free corp lunch every day. it's just corp seamless account so you get your food and eat at your desk. no socializing involved thank god haha. or else i'd be right with you and eating ham sandwiches every day lol. my team actually skipped out on the big yahoo holiday party that was last night to go get drunk and eat duck fat fries together instead. we made the wise choice ;)

awwwww.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

and i didn't even send you your thing yet! 

hahaha. we have free corp lunch every day. it's just corp seamless account so you get your food and eat at your desk. no socializing involved thank god haha. or else i'd be right with you and eating ham sandwiches every day lol. my team actually skipped out on the big yahoo holiday party that was last night to go get drunk and eat duck fat fries together instead. we made the wise choice ;)

awwwww.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

and i didn't even send you your thing yet! 

Duck fat fries are always a wise choice. Mmm fuck I'm hungry.

And take your time sending me gifts you don't need to be getting me! You're a sweetheart though so thank you <33

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic