It's the last shipping weekend day before Christmas, so people are out trying to get their stuff sent out in time for Christmas. I bet their is only one person working too, who keeps going into the back for no reason. That's what happens at my post office, which is why I got the scale.

Yessssss. I understand that it's Christmas. But. I've been here every day this week and been here the weekend before Xmas in past years and never had to actually wait on line outside the building before lol.

I'm using this time (already been here over an hour) to decide what I'm gonna get at the dunkin across the street once I reclaim my freedom.

I'm using this time (already been here over an hour) to decide what I'm gonna get at the dunkin across the street once I reclaim my freedom.

Some hot tea, or a cappuccino sound really good right now. It is fucking cold out today, and cold in my building at work.

Got everything sent out and now I'm locked inside the post office :( :( :(

Hahaha, why? Sounds like a bad day, I'm sorry Lauren :(.

It got windy out here, so now it's super cold out. Feels like 19 according to the weather.

Hahaha, why? Sounds like a bad day, I'm sorry Lauren :(.

It got windy out here, so now it's super cold out. Feels like 19 according to the weather.

Hahaha they technically closed at 1, so they locked the front door so no one else would come in. But there's no one by the door to unlock it and let me out :( haha

I just want a coffee and some munchkins.

guy finally responded about my messed up ETiD record by saying "send it here", and refunding me but not sending more to cover shipping...im not paying to send it back to him. people are silly some times.

Asshat... Was the record itself ok? Looking at those pictures makes my stomach churn...

Hahaha they technically closed at 1, so they locked the front door so no one else would come in. But there's no one by the door to unlock it and let me out :( haha

I just want a coffee and some munchkins.

Shitty. They don't have a handle inside you can turn that opens it from the inside? We used to lock the doors at my old job, but you could still get out with a handle on top that would unlock it and relock it on the fly.

guy finally responded about my messed up ETiD record by saying "send it here", and refunding me but not sending more to cover shipping...im not paying to send it back to him. people are silly some times.

Yeah, I wouldn't pay for it either. He fucked up by mailing it in a bubble mailer, so it should all be on him.

I've never had a tracking number not show an estimated delievery, but for some reason my Caspian does not have one. Weird. It looks like it should be here Monday though, which will make Monday an awesome mail day. Caspian Waking Season, Recreational Drugs and Death of Lovers EP will all be here. Mylene Sheath just sent me tracking for my replacement record today too, so tons of incoming stuff.

I've never had a tracking number not show an estimated delievery, but for some reason my Caspian does not have one. Weird. It looks like it should be here Monday though, which will make Monday an awesome mail day. Caspian Waking Season, Recreational Drugs and Death of Lovers EP will all be here. Mylene Sheath just sent me tracking for my replacement record today too, so tons of incoming stuff.

Every once in a while I get one that won't show the day it's supposed to be there until the day before or the day of... 

Every once in a while I get one that won't show the day it's supposed to be there until the day before or the day of... 

Odd. It's in PA at the distro site, and 99% of the time it shows up the day after it leaves there so hopefully it does. I've seen stuff have an estimated delivery date before tracking is even updated past picked up.

yes I think today was the cut off for christmas pretty much, minus overnight so in the news it was supposed to be bad at POs nationwide. Mine had 3 people in front of me, took 5 minutes. One of the only perks of living where I do

My first call of the day was from the Goodyear store out in Colorado Springs.

Edit: The only reason it stuck out was because the dude was really eager to talk about the new Star Wars movie with me, and seemed bummed when I said I did not see it.

Mannn my level of stress is crazy high today. I couldn't get out of bed for a few hours due to it. Feeling a little better now just need some positive vibes thrown in my direction <3. Hope everyone else is having a great day. My ITTCT print is still in Federal Way, WA...for the last 4 days. Come on buddies, throw it down to Portland.

Mannn my level of stress is crazy high today. I couldn't get out of bed for a few hours due to it. Feeling a little better now just need some positive vibes thrown in my direction <3. Hope everyone else is having a great day. My ITTCT print is still in Federal Way, WA...for the last 4 days. Come on buddies, throw it down to Portland.

Positive vibes toward you for sure Brian. Hope the stress dissipates soon. When you leaving for NO?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic